American Idol guy & Cats

Old November 24th 03, 02:51 PM
Rona Yuthasastrakosol

"Cathy Friedmann" wrote in message

"Cat Protector" wrote in message
news:jwfwb.11659$Gj2.1410@okepread01...
I am killfiling her Judy. Rona is a fanatical Clay Aiken fan who feels

her
tin god can do no wrong.

You're killfiling *Rona*, of all people??! (rolling my eyes)

Hey, don't take away my joy :-)! It's quite an honour to be kf'd by CP and
I'd never have known about it had you not posted (you can probably guess
why)--thanks! The fact that I never expressed any like (or dislike, for
that matter) for Clay Aiken and his music makes it all the more apparent
that CP's reading comprehension is limited by his tiny little mind--or
should I say a****** which is where his brain is kept. And now I feel free
to admit that I've always feel sorry for CP. Not for all the well-deserved
slams he gets, but because it must be difficult to have no human friendship
or companionship whatsoever. Cats are special, but they don't provide the
necessary feedback for proper human socialization (as is apparent in CP's
case).

And for the record, I am far from being a Clay Aiken fan. I do, however,
admire *anyone* who has a goal and works hard to reach it. Luckily, that
means I can never admire Cat "Protector" since he falls far, far short of
his goal of protecting cats (talks the talk but becomes paralyzed when it's
time to walk). What a hypocrite...

rona :-D

Old November 24th 03, 10:10 PM
Cathy Friedmann

Where in her posts did you read that A) he is her idol, & that B) he can do
no wrong? Again, you are putting your own spin on someone's posts, not
reading for actual content.

Cathy

("The Boy in the Bubble") Paul Simon

"Cat Protector" wrote in message
Yes as I am a true cat lover and she isn't worth arguing with since she
feels her idol Clay can do no wrong.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

Old November 24th 03, 10:22 PM
Sherry

Despite what Sherry says, I went searching for that cat and have not yet
come across the feline. It is hard to take a cat in temporarily when you are
only allowed two. We have pretty terrible management here.

--

So your excuse is "It is hard to take in a cat temporarily when you are only
allowed two." Then why did you post:

So now what's your excuse?

Sherry

Old November 25th 03, 04:06 AM
Rona Yuthasastrakosol

"Laura R." wrote in message
.net...
circa Mon, 24 Nov 2003 01:00:11 -0700, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Cat Protector ) said,
You could have fooled me. Everything you have stated here is pro-Clay

and
pretty much think we should ignore his comments. The hateful things he

has
said about cats is fact but it seems you Aiken fans seem to make things

up
to defend your idol as you go along. PETA just reminded Aiken that his
hurtful comments will not go un-noticed. The problem is his fans can't

take
the fact their idol is not superhuman or a god. As for you being a

Claymate
all you have done is defend and make excuses for him here.

Why am I reminded of Charlie Brown's teacher?

mwah-mwah-mwaah-mwah-mwah-mwah....

Laura
--
I am Dyslexia of Borg,
Your ass will be laminated.

Were CP's remarks for me? I never got the original, so I don't know. If
they were, does this mean I'm not kf'd? Damn it all! There goes all my
joy!

On the other hand, I can remain joyful with the knowledge that CP is an
idiot with very poor reading comprehension. I would also challenge him to
find *one* statement where I explicitly state my affection for Clay Aiken
and/or his music. He will not be able to find one--not just because he
cannot read, but also because I never made one.

And just to irk him a little more (it's just tooooooo easy!), in order to
make "hateful" remarks, one must have hate in one's heart. If he did indeed
watch an interview where Clay Aiken said "hateful things" about cats (which
he stated he did), he would have noticed that there was no hatred whatsoever
in Clay's voice. He did not make his comments angrily, as one filled with
hate might, but almost as a young child speaking of the boogy-man under the
bed.

Not only that, but if CP did watch the interview, why did he not profess his
disgust for those remarks earlier? IIRC, the initial interview was quite a
while ago. Is this just another example of CP being unable to think for
himself? Hmm, that kind of sounds like a Claymate, don't you think? Oops,
don't want to insult Claymates by saying they're like CP.

It must be nice to live in the land of CP, where he only lives within his
own thoughts. Oh, that's because he has no life and no one else with whom
to speak.

rona