need help/advice part two

Old May 15th 05, 02:37 AM
trace

Default need help/advice part two

I must apologize for not completing the previous post, one of the cats
stepped across the keyboard, and sent it.

In any event, I have contacted my local APL, and Humane Society chapter
for assistance, and have received little help from either one. In fact,
the Humane Society representative has stopped contacting me as I was
unable to talk to her when she was available. (Due to my job)

The point is, with my original group of 5 cats included, I now have 20
adult cats, 5 kittens, and 3 litters on the way. My husband and I live
in a two bedroom apartment with our 9 year old daughter, we spend about
$50.00 to $70.00 a week on food and supplies, and cannot keep up with
spay and neuter costs.

I can no longer handle the financial burden of taking care of these
animals, even with my job, and my husband's new job, it's just gotten
out of hand. A local vet suggested I get on the internet, and plead my
case, sighting an instance where people helped from all over the country
when a local shelter had burned down.

PLEASE if ANYONE can help me, I can be contacted at the following e-mail
addresses:
OR
.

We live in Lorain County, Ohio about 30 miles west of Cleveland.

PLEASE understand, we took on the cats originally with the intention of
becoming a foster home, and to find suitable homes for these guys. We
had no idea we would end up like this, and do our best everyday to care
for and look after these them.

Thank You, Traci

Old May 15th 05, 02:57 PM
Hemmaholic

Traci,

Contact SPAY USA, ALLEY CAT ALLIES, and your local newspaper and TV.
You might also try to locate a Feral Cat Rescue Organization in your
area.

One of the first two may be able to help you locate a feral group near
you.

Hemma