Finully!!

Old May 13th 04, 10:12 PM
leigh

Errm, scuze me furr interwruptin. I doeze dat tu, butten my meowmie
finks itze a lickle D*G like, pleeze tel me it izzunt! I wuld be sooo
'shamed!
Giggler (da Nortie Tortie)

"Sylvia M" wrote in message ink.net...
Day shur iz hard tu trayne...
I tawt mine meowmee tu gib me treetz wen I sit deown an rayze mine rite paw,
lyke tu 'give hur fyive.

Dyna, purrowdlee

dsh-diva wrote in message
s.com...
Meow effurykitty, Ize so glad to finully be able to anownse dat I haf
tawt my meowmie to play fetch! It tuk a furry long time fur her to
undterstand what I wuz trying to get her to do, but I fink sheez
finully got it! I leeped up onna da bed wif a milkbottul fingy in my
mouf and dropped it rite on her lap. I gave her da "expektentbig eyed
kittee" look, and she finullly new to frow it down da hall. I bounded
offa da bed and runned down da hall, batted the fingy arownd a bit,
and den tuk it bak to her, and she frowd it agen! She wuz able to
repeet dis for almost 10 hole minits! Ize soso prowd of her. Now I
need to reinforse dis gudgud behavior wif smurgles and hedbutts.
Xena, traner extrordinaire

Old May 13th 04, 10:58 PM
Crdamz

O no, no, Giggler. I luf to chase dem tings arroun, too! I willy willy like
Moma's hair tinngies anna especiawry dem ring thinggies from off da top ob da
milk jug...
I bring dem to Moma anna ask her to trow em so I can chase em! Da older cat
that livs here wit us, Tiki, does it all da time, too.
I sometimes like to get aholda paper nabkins anna tear dem to peecies,
too.
You go ahead and tell your Meowmie lots anna lots ub kitties do differnt tings
like at alla time an der aint nuttin wrong wit us! We just like tu chase tings
anna weer smart enof to kno dat Moma wil trow it agin if we bring it back!
-Freddie da Calico

Old May 20th 04, 10:33 PM
Adam

Hi, GIS & GALS. THiz iz bLack Jak pUrrshing. Mom ust 2 haf uh kittee
naymed Turk II who playd Fetch 2. She got him 1 uf thoz superbouncy
balls & wud thro it from thu cookin ruum thru thu sleepin ruum 2 thu
'look out onna street ruum' (Hoomin: front room). He wud chase ofur
thu bed or unner thu bed depenndin on whut he wanted 2 du. And he wud
bring it bak. It wuz grate fun, she says, kos it wud bouns onna thu
walls & not just go strayt. But that wuz uh diffrent tyme & plays, not
r liddle hows. Me? I'm wayting & konsurfin my strenttt until we sumo
rassle agin. I kan du thu OOOOOFFFFFWate reeeeellllllyyyyy eeesy.
Yur larj fren, bLack jAck

Ize glad tu heer dat da soomo haz not bin furgottin. Ize retyred from
aktiv competishun but wud be glad to coach ennykitty.

Allegra "Great Girtha," 1998 Oofwate Champion