Should I Be Worried?

Old May 20th 04, 10:42 AM
Miss Violette

Oh there are some agreeable ones, but this one hasn't been here before, soft
"says" she wants to belong to her own cat, but we will just see, Miss
Violette, suspicious of ALL hoomanz except for furry and soft
Seanette Blaylock wrote in message
"Miss Violette" had some very interesting
things to say about Should I Be Worried?:

Hey Felix, you think you have it bad, Soft and Furry are going to go and

get
a human kitten fur two whole weeks and bring it here in MY house, this is

new one and I do not like new hoomanz, Miss Violette not liking this news

at
all

Human kittens are even more unsettling than adult human strangers, I
think. Adults are generally quieter and more respectful.

Felix, who's met some human kittens he liked

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Old May 20th 04, 03:29 PM
ChildFree23

OOOH! A new kitten! What does it look like?

[Felix's Mom typing. See
http://members.impulse.net/~thebob/L...WithNoName.jpg ]

It reminds me of Lilith Kitten, same brownish tabby pattern with ticking,
but Lilith has more white.

Is it a boy or girl?

Meowmie Debby

Old May 20th 04, 06:43 PM
Seanette Blaylock

"ChildFree23" had some very interesting
things to say about Should I Be Worried?:

OOOH! A new kitten! What does it look like?

[Felix's Mom typing. See
http://members.impulse.net/~thebob/L...WithNoName.jpg ]

It reminds me of Lilith Kitten, same brownish tabby pattern with ticking,
but Lilith has more white.
Is it a boy or girl?

[Felix's Mom here. My patio visitor, who has not been sighted for a
couple of days (sigh), is definitely a boy. :-)]

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom
Old May 21st 04, 12:48 AM
ChildFree23

OOOH! A new kitten! What does it look like?
[Felix's Mom typing. See
http://members.impulse.net/~thebob/L...WithNoName.jpg ]

It reminds me of Lilith Kitten, same brownish tabby pattern with ticking,
but Lilith has more white.
Is it a boy or girl?

[Felix's Mom here. My patio visitor, who has not been sighted for a
couple of days (sigh), is definitely a boy. :-)]

Do you think his mama came and got him, or is he too old for that?

Are you going to set a trap for him?

Meowmie Debby

Old May 21st 04, 05:24 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"ChildFree23" had some very interesting
things to say about Should I Be Worried?:

OOOH! A new kitten! What does it look like?
[Felix's Mom typing. See
http://members.impulse.net/~thebob/L...WithNoName.jpg ]
It reminds me of Lilith Kitten, same brownish tabby pattern with ticking,
but Lilith has more white.
Is it a boy or girl?

[Felix's Mom here. My patio visitor, who has not been sighted for a
couple of days (sigh), is definitely a boy. :-)]

Do you think his mama came and got him, or is he too old for that?

[Felix's Mom here. He's definitely old enough to be away from his
feline mother, but if he has humans, they may well be keeping better
track of him. That or the last visit, when I coaxed him inside and
kept him in for about ten minutes, scared him into avoiding coming
back (whimper).]

Are you going to set a trap for him?

[Shouldn't be necessary, since he's pretty tame and even at times
affectionate.]

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom
Old May 21st 04, 05:27 PM
m. L. Briggs

On Wed, 19 May 2004 18:36:39 -0700, Seanette Blaylock
wrote:

"ChildFree23" had some very interesting
things to say about Should I Be Worried?:

OOOH! A new kitten! What does it look like?

[Felix's Mom typing. See
http://members.impulse.net/~thebob/L...WithNoName.jpg ]

Sweet face -- four ears!
Old May 22nd 04, 11:19 PM
Seanette Blaylock

m. L. Briggs had some very interesting things to
say about Should I Be Worried?:

OOOH! A new kitten! What does it look like?

[Felix's Mom typing. See
http://members.impulse.net/~thebob/L...WithNoName.jpg ]

Sweet face -- four ears!

[Felix's Mom here. Not that I've noticed. Little guy seems to have the
standard number of body parts. :-)]

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom