Identify Gabby for me, please?

Old September 29th 07, 06:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-Lost

Default Identify Gabby for me, please?

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7...resizedzi7.jpg

Based on the location and the overpopulation of cats in this area I am
guessing she is a mutt. But I would love ANY ideas as to what she
could be.

Then I can tell my redneck cousin she is not mixed with raccoon.
Although I doubt they will listen.

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.
Old September 29th 07, 08:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Meghan Noecker

On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 00:12:42 -0500, "-Lost"
wrote:

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7...resizedzi7.jpg

THere are several breeds with tabby in them.

You'll get more an idea of possible breeds as you learn her temperment
and also see her adult build.

Old September 29th 07, 04:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh >o

On 29 Sep, 06:12, "-Lost" wrote:
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7...resizedzi7.jpg

Based on the location and the overpopulation of cats in this area I am
guessing she is a mutt. But I would love ANY ideas as to what she
could be.

Then I can tell my redneck cousin she is not mixed with raccoon.
Although I doubt they will listen.

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.

How coincidental. I*think*, it is possible that she is a cream
mackerel tabby x by the look of her. I can't be certain of course, but
this I can tell you- She is one really pretty cat & I think she will
be a beautiful cat when she grows up too. I'm going to give you a link
to a cream mackerel tabby, so that you can see for yourself, & assume
what you will. It doesn't really matter what she is, but I know what
you mean. Megan was right about the character traits too. They do come
into play as they get older. either way, you are a lucky man- you have
a really pretty cat there in Gabby. Well done )
Sheelagh"o"

Old September 29th 07, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh >o

wrote:
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7...resizedzi7.jpg

THere are several breeds with tabby in them.

You'll get more an idea of possible breeds as you learn her temperament
and also see her adult build.

Sugar!!
I meant to add a link for you to compare. This is it:

http://www.seregiontica.org/Colors/tabby/tabbies.htm

Scroll down to cream & red mackerel colours & compare yourself to see
what you think, OK? Apologies,
sheelagh "o"

Old September 29th 07, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
mlbriggs

On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 00:12:42 -0500, -Lost wrote:

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7...resizedzi7.jpg

Based on the location and the overpopulation of cats in this area I am
guessing she is a mutt. But I would love ANY ideas as to what she
could be.

Then I can tell my redneck cousin she is not mixed with raccoon.
Although I doubt they will listen.

That is an American short hair Tabby Cat -- the best kind of Alley Cat.
She looks like a darling. MLB
Old September 29th 07, 06:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh >o

On 29 Sep, 17:41, mlbriggs wrote:
On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 00:12:42 -0500, -Lost wrote:
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7...resizedzi7.jpg

Based on the location and the overpopulation of cats in this area I am
guessing she is a mutt. But I would love ANY ideas as to what she
could be.

Then I can tell my redneck cousin she is not mixed with raccoon.
Although I doubt they will listen.

That is an American short hair Tabby Cat -- the best kind of Alley Cat.
She looks like a darling. MLB

That is an American short hair Tabby Cat -- the best kind of Alley Cat.
She looks like a darling.

I thought so too. She is ever so pretty, whatever her origins were,
she is a little sweet heart, isn't she? You can tell your cousin that
she is no raccoon @ all. She is very much a fancy little madam who
deserves the title of Wonder-Cat...& if you tell him an English woman
told you, he can laugh & slap his thigh's whilst he is @ it, Lol )

Just out of interest, if anyone knows- what is the difference between
an American Short haired kitty, & a British short haired kitty? Is it
simply the amber eye's, or is there another reason to differentiate
between them, apart from that?

Sheelagh"o"

Old September 29th 07, 11:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
mlbriggs

On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 10:53:17 -0700, Sheelagh o wrote:

On 29 Sep, 17:41, mlbriggs wrote:
[quoted text muted]

[quoted text muted]

I thought so too. She is ever so pretty, whatever her origins were,
she is a little sweet heart, isn't she? You can tell your cousin that
she is no raccoon @ all. She is very much a fancy little madam who
deserves the title of Wonder-Cat...& if you tell him an English woman
told you, he can laugh & slap his thigh's whilst he is @ it, Lol )

Just out of interest, if anyone knows- what is the difference between
an American Short haired kitty, & a British short haired kitty? Is it
simply the amber eye's, or is there another reason to differentiate
between them, apart from that?

Sheelagh"o"

In this case, I would say the country of origin. MLB
Old September 30th 07, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Suzie-Q[_2_]

In article .com,
"Sheelagh o" wrote:

[...]

Their faces are different. Look up some pix on google.

--

8^)~ Sue (remove the x to email)
~~~~

As seen on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/wacvet

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/
http://www.intergnat.com/pussygames/
Old September 30th 07, 04:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

In article .com,
says...

wrote:
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7...resizedzi7.jpg

THere are several breeds with tabby in them.

You'll get more an idea of possible breeds as you learn her temperament
and also see her adult build.

Sugar!!
I meant to add a link for you to compare. This is it:

http://www.seregiontica.org/Colors/tabby/tabbies.htm

Scroll down to cream & red mackerel colours & compare yourself to see
what you think, OK? Apologies,
sheelagh "o"

Interestingly Angie looks just like a Red Mackerel Tabby. She's got
white frosting on the paws as well as the little white on the chest and
belly. The SO has nicknamed her Miss Clairol #29 though.

When I saw her at the pound I knew she was the cat I wanted. Right next
to her cage was a very friendly male cat with approximately the same
coloring/markings but no tail. But there was just something about Angie,
which isn't her original name but she's taken nicely to it.

We've had her for 8 months now and she's definitely settled in to house
kitty mode.

Old October 1st 07, 05:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-Lost

Response from "-Lost" :

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7...resizedzi7.jpg

Based on the location and the overpopulation of cats in this area
I am guessing she is a mutt. But I would love ANY ideas as to
what she could be.

Then I can tell my redneck cousin she is not mixed with raccoon.
Although I doubt they will listen.

Ack, I totally forgot to ask... does anyone have any idea how old Gabby
is based on the pictures? My guess was 3 to 4 months.

Thanks!

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.

Can anyone identify this insect? Zorin the Lynx Cat health & behaviour 16 May 21st 04 05:11 PM
Gabby girl Mishi Cat anecdotes 16 May 13th 04 11:59 AM
Back to the vets with Gabby! Mishi Cat anecdotes 10 May 10th 04 07:17 PM
Update on Gabby Mishi Cat anecdotes 6 May 7th 04 06:00 PM