Where iz efurrykitty?

Old July 20th 08, 01:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Where iz efurrykitty?

On Jul 20, 1:44 am, "Granby" wrote:
Hari him iz a kartoonz karacter. Dey iz fairly funnie and da crabbykakes
are supposed ta be veri gud. Willow who watches TV with the bare kittens on
saturday.

Willow, Uncl Bill jus teld me da SunjBob lives in da OSHUN, dat is
unner watter. But dat is IMPOSSIWOGGLE, beclaws if yoo wuz unnerwatter
you wud drowne an dye anan get WET!!

We wuv Uncl Bill but hee izn too brite.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun
"Cuddleseep iss speshul

Old July 20th 08, 02:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Oh myz, I don fink dat wud be a gud idearment wiff da way fingz iz now with
da teriozst anna allz. We wudn want dem to shootz at uzenz. We kud port
out of dere but we don wnna giff cats and Kitties a bad namez. But it is a
gud idea to fink bout. Piglet being a bit nervous and can see headlines
"Hundreds of cats use Whitehouse Rose Garden for Giant Litterbox! President
strains back from dodging flying debree!"
"Cory" wrote in message
g...
In article ,
says...
In article ,
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote:

O...an kin we inklood Bryce Canyun on da way.
It luukz lyke uh fairyland, ya kno...
--
Pitô.ônya

Mineown Paw has been furry, furry bad an has not posted mine intodukchun
to da da Road Trip yet. Him sez him has been busy, hafing to drife into
Des Moines to get kitty food an litter and den work on da back fence.
But I duzn't care -it's gettin in da way of da trip!

Yeppers, we can do dat. Bryce Canyum is one of da places I was thinking
we ought to visit. I'z finking we can start out at Bonneville Salt Flats
in You-tah so we would haf someplace to practice wif our rides. An den
visit wum purrty places on da way to da Grand Canyum. I will make mine
Paw finish researchin da previous Grand Canyum road trip dis night so we
can start in da mornin.

Harri

I noze dat dis iz inna oppurzit dyreckshun, buttid weez shuld seez iffin
we kuld buzz da White House inna Washingtoona DC. I fink da Seekrit
Serfiss wuld luf tu seez owrzownselfz, huh??

--- Onyx, bein' a wiseacre...

--
"Life without liberty is like a body without spirit." --- Kahlil Gibran

Old July 20th 08, 02:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Now Sunrise don be dat way wiff Unkle Bill. If cats can driff motorzykles
and port all over da plaze, dey CAN liff unner da waterz if dem wantz.
Member, onlee hoomanz are limited in whatz dem kan du. Piglet gently
reminding her friend that only humans are limited.

Old July 20th 08, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 05:44:28 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Willow, Uncl Bill jus teld me da SunjBob lives in da OSHUN, dat is
unner watter. But dat is IMPOSSIWOGGLE, beclaws if yoo wuz unnerwatter
you wud drowne an dye anan get WET!!

We wuv Uncl Bill but hee izn too brite.

Da spongees an dem karakters iz fishies! An fishies liff unnerwadder!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/20/2008 12:45:42 PM
Old July 20th 08, 06:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Ize shur we haz sumfing to let ussez go unnerwadder if we wantz to. Maybe
divin sootz, or maybe sum kinda summersibble, or purrsonal force feeldz (not
force feedz, Cinder!) dat wud keep ussez dry. Or maybe da kartoon oshun
iznt az wet az da uther wunz.

Sundance, trying to think this out

Old July 20th 08, 06:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Jocko the Diving Cat

In article ,
"Sundance" wrote:

Ize shur we haz sumfing to let ussez go unnerwadder if we wantz to. Maybe
divin sootz, or maybe sum kinda summersibble, or purrsonal force feeldz (not
force feedz, Cinder!) dat wud keep ussez dry. Or maybe da kartoon oshun
iznt az wet az da uther wunz.

Sundance, trying to think this out

Yes indeedy! Dere is cats like me that like to scuba dive and snorkle,
and for kitties that don't like to get wet there are kitty submarines
and little submersibles. An da kitties dat designed my shark repellers
prolly haf personal force fields. Miz Amelia, are you out there? How
about it?

Jocko
Old July 20th 08, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Jocko,

Did yu model fur deze fabrikz?
http://www.pettents.org/cart/index.p...roducts_id=983

Booker

Old July 20th 08, 06:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Jocko the Diving Cat

In article ,
Booker wrote:

http://www.pettents.org/cart/index.p...roducts_id=983

Oh wow - dey even getted mine fur color right!

Jocko
Old July 20th 08, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

Mosey iz still heer sumtimez

"Harri Roadcat"
On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 23:23:29 -0500, Granby wrote:

U poor babie. Gramby talked to Aunti soft diz nite and her heard Tiget
kryink in da bakgroun. Dey jus got a new servize so maybe it won't be
long.

Dat iz gudgud tew heer

Yes, it has been quiet here all night.

Gnot heer, meowmie wuz kryin wast nite bout sumptin
herself put on da other groop n her gotted en trubble.
Sum hoomins gotted reel nazty wif her n hurt her feelings badbad.
Iz umkay gnow.

I know dat mineown hoomins has bof been realreal busy, so dey hafen't been
postin much. I fink I'm about ready to do somefing inneresting again.

Harri

Wike wat?
nosepoink
Mosey