The Halloween party

Old October 29th 08, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default The Halloween party

Datz nice of u, let mineself know if big mamma cides to do dat, I wanna be
out of da wayz.
"Tabitha Fluffytail" wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 15:26:02 -0500, Granby wrote:

Yes, I waz bout ta tell mosey dat I wazn fraid of big mamma. Her iz
ferri nize.

If Wascal showz up, I wanna slided down dat banister wiff himselfzz. He
izs gudgud at helpinki me so I don go da rong way or do sumphin like dat
rong.

If Wascal doesn't show up I'll be glad to hepp yourownself too.

Tabitha

Old October 29th 08, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Will do...
Mosey
"Granby"

Old October 29th 08, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

Tabitha, Izzit umkay iffin I tayke Big Mama out tew roll around in da catnip
patch?
Den mabbee herself kan danse downstairz? I heer herself kan cut a meen rug
[smurkle]
I nebber met Pepe and Gigi befur eether..welcome tew our home
I wike skunks, dey kan protext usses iffen sum bad ones come trick or
treetingh.
Mmmm?

Mosey

Ooh, I'll bet her would like that!

Tabitha
Old October 29th 08, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Tabitha, Izzit umkay iffin I tayke Big Mama out tew roll around in da
catnip
patch?
Den mabbee herself kan danse downstairz? I heer herself kan cut a meen
rug
[smurkle]
I nebber met Pepe and Gigi befur eether..welcome tew our home
I wike skunks, dey kan protext usses iffen sum bad ones come trick or
treetingh.
Mmmm?

Mosey

Ooh, I'll bet her would like that!

Tabitha

C'mon Big Mama , letz go roll round in da catnip patch,
ennyone else wanna come wif usses?
I dunt gnow iffen Pepe and Gigi
wud wike catnip tho.

Mosey

Old October 29th 08, 01:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Jocko the Diving Cat

I am gonna go owtside n git sum fresh air. C'mon Big Mama a ennyone hoo
wantz tew roll round inn r catnip patch....

Mosey

Did someone say nip?

[Jocko and Big Mama come running to join Mosey in the catnip patch]

Did anyone tell you that back on Catalina Island Big Mama and I raise
primo Catalina Catnip?

Jock
Old October 29th 08, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T rolls in the nip for awhile then is almost too out of it to get back in
the house, he lays down in a big pile of leaves and is soon covered by the
gentle breeze that is blowing them about. All that can be seen is his
stripy tail sticking out. Willow wAlks by and kicks at the leaves, u knowz
better dan be in dat stufz, it makes u stuppidd,dat iz why gramby duzen buy
itself anymorez. Gonna haff to ask big mamma ta karry u bak in da houze.

Old October 29th 08, 02:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Jocko the Diving Cat" ...
I am gonna go owtside n git sum fresh air. C'mon Big Mama a ennyone hoo
wantz tew roll round inn r catnip patch....

Mosey

Did someone say nip?

[Jocko and Big Mama come running to join Mosey in the catnip patch]

Did anyone tell you that back on Catalina Island Big Mama and I raise
primo Catalina Catnip?

Jock

Nope, nobody told me that. Sounds grrrrrreat [grins big]
Have you slid down thu bannister yet?

Mosey

Old October 29th 08, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Wee gots xtra rooms iffen yews wanna stay fur da nite.
We dunt want tew hab enny porter axidents portin iffen yer too stoned.
Mosey

Old October 29th 08, 11:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

In article ,
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote:

Wee gots xtra rooms iffen yews wanna stay fur da nite.
We dunt want tew hab enny porter axidents portin iffen yer too stoned.
Mosey

O T rolls in the nip for awhile then is almost too out of it to get back in
the house, he lays down in a big pile of leaves and is soon covered by the
gentle breeze that is blowing them about. All that can be seen is his
stripy tail sticking out. Willow wAlks by and kicks at the leaves, u knowz
better dan be in dat stufz, it makes u stuppidd,dat iz why gramby duzen buy
itself anymorez. Gonna haff to ask big mamma ta karry u bak in da houze.

[As Willow and Mosey are talking to OT, Big Mama and Jocko both go
rolling past, catnip leaves and stems caught in the fur of both. Jocko
is shouting "Wheeee!!!!", Big Mama is purring as loudly as a chain saw.]

Ummm, maybe we can get Big Mama to carry OT into the house a little bit
later. Or Harri could come help him. If she's not nipped out herself.

Tabitha
rolling in the nip herself
Old October 29th 08, 12:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Willow looks at all the stoned cats and thinks, Good fing der iz some
doggies here, dey may haff to take all dese cats bak in da houze. Me and
Piglet don like da stuffz, it duzn mak us krazy like O T. Dat Big Mamma
kitty will haz ta spend da nite out here, der iz no one bigger dan her self.
Sum of uzens will stay out wiff her if needz be ta be sure noffink boftherz
herself.