Cute Cat Names

Old May 5th 11, 03:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Cute Cat Names

Every year John gives me a cat calendar. For 2011 he gave me one that you
tear off a different sheet every day. Today's picture is of two orange
tabby cats with pink noses sitting by a sombrero. The cats are named Cinco
and Mayo They're cute, and their names are cute!

(Mark's post about Apache's birthday and Cinco de Mayo reminded me to post
this.)

Jill

Old May 5th 11, 05:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lucy's Mom[_2_]

On May 5, 9:56*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
Every year John gives me a cat calendar. *For 2011 he gave me one that you
tear off a different sheet every day. *Today's picture is of two orange
tabby cats with pink noses sitting by a sombrero. *The cats are named Cinco
and Mayo *They're cute, and their names are cute!

(Mark's post about Apache's birthday and Cinco de Mayo reminded me to post
this.)

Jill

I have that calendar too!!! Aren't they adorable!?
Old May 5th 11, 06:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

Every year John gives me a cat calendar. For 2011 he gave me one that you
tear off a different sheet every day. Today's picture is of two orange
tabby cats with pink noses sitting by a sombrero. The cats are named Cinco
and Mayo They're cute, and their names are cute!

(Mark's post about Apache's birthday and Cinco de Mayo reminded me to post
this.)

-------

I used to give Mom one at Christmas, and she would give me one!! Then we'd
comment on the current kitty of the day when they were really cute. And we
loved the names too. I would sometimes look ahead and call Mom to look at
that same one too. She would *never* look ahead. She said it was like
cheating. We use to laugh about that all of the time. Memories...
bittersweet. How I miss her so.

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

Jill

Old May 5th 11, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kraut / Larry Stark

On Thu, 5 May 2011 13:40:15 -0400, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"
wrote:

Every year John gives me a cat calendar. For 2011 he gave me one that you
tear off a different sheet every day. Today's picture is of two orange
tabby cats with pink noses sitting by a sombrero. The cats are named Cinco
and Mayo They're cute, and their names are cute!

(Mark's post about Apache's birthday and Cinco de Mayo reminded me to post
this.)

-------

I used to give Mom one at Christmas, and she would give me one!! Then we'd
comment on the current kitty of the day when they were really cute. And we
loved the names too. I would sometimes look ahead and call Mom to look at
that same one too. She would *never* look ahead. She said it was like
cheating. We use to laugh about that all of the time. Memories...
bittersweet. How I miss her so.

Yes but you have the good memories to remember her by. They will
never leave you.

Old May 5th 11, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

On May 5, 1:40*pm, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote:
"jmcquown" *wrote in ...

[...]

I also have a cat calender that you tear off a sheet each day.
Last Christmas I bought one for my aunt/
After New Year, it went of sale for something
like 40% off. So I bought one for myself too.
That's where I gotthe cat quotes I posted previously.
But it is not the same one as Jill's.
Years ago I used to buy myself those. But I don't see them
in the stores anymore
My mother gets a cat calender for Christmas every year from my
brother. Hers is a monthly wall calender with lots of cat pics.
Old May 5th 11, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in message
"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

[...]

{{{{{{{Laurie}}}}}}} I miss my mother, too.

Jill

Old May 6th 11, 03:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

[...]

Thanks for the hugs, Jill... and back at ya!! {{{{{Jill}}}}!!

It's been 4.5 years since we lost Mom. We (me and Dad) are more comfortable
in talking about her and laughing at some things she did. Mom was a
Presbyterian down to the bone. Imagine the horror my brother and I
experienced when Dad told us that Mom used to give people the finger while
driving!! "Our mom??" I do know she drove like a bat out of hell. One
Christmas, I was home to visit. Dad had strep throat, so Mom and I went to
Christmas Eve service alone. It was snowing out (this is in Pittsburgh),
and the roads were icy. Mom had volunteered to deliver poinsettias to the
senior living facility after church service. I was white knuckled holding
on as she did 60 mph up and down very hilly back roads that were covered
with snow and ice. Mom was all of 4'11", but she acted like she was 6 feet
tall. She got her way every time too. What I loved most about her is she
never pumped one tank of gas in her life. She would leave the same sticky
note out for dad that said "tank is empty" with a little smiley face. I
have such fond memories of her. She was a Christian woman that was a little
bad ass!!

I love you, Mom... wherever you may be!!

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

Dog names and puppy names for dogs or puppies msary80 Cats - misc 0 April 9th 09 09:25 AM
cute cute kitten + dog video yepp Cat anecdotes 9 May 22nd 06 05:50 PM
Trying out names Marina Cat anecdotes 14 July 28th 05 11:44 PM
Ban Those Names! Jeanne Hedge Cat anecdotes 228 November 8th 04 05:36 AM
CUTE CUTE: Run don't walk Karen Cat anecdotes 6 July 17th 04 02:12 AM