Finully!!

Old April 30th 04, 02:13 PM
dsh-diva

Default Finully!!

Meow effurykitty, Ize so glad to finully be able to anownse dat I haf
tawt my meowmie to play fetch! It tuk a furry long time fur her to
undterstand what I wuz trying to get her to do, but I fink sheez
finully got it! I leeped up onna da bed wif a milkbottul fingy in my
mouf and dropped it rite on her lap. I gave her da "expektentbig eyed
kittee" look, and she finullly new to frow it down da hall. I bounded
offa da bed and runned down da hall, batted the fingy arownd a bit,
and den tuk it bak to her, and she frowd it agen! She wuz able to
repeet dis for almost 10 hole minits! Ize soso prowd of her. Now I
need to reinforse dis gudgud behavior wif smurgles and hedbutts.
Xena, traner extrordinaire

Old May 1st 04, 04:37 AM
Miss Violette

soft he I accused a friend of lying when he told me one of his did, and
the next day is when TV cat started it, put me in my place, soft... snickers
in the background can be heard ever so softly...
Cory wrote in message
In article m,
dsh-diva wrote:

Meow effurykitty, Ize so glad to finully be able to anownse dat I haf
tawt my meowmie to play fetch! It tuk a furry long time fur her to
undterstand what I wuz trying to get her to do, but I fink sheez
finully got it! I leeped up onna da bed wif a milkbottul fingy in my
mouf and dropped it rite on her lap. I gave her da "expektentbig eyed
kittee" look, and she finullly new to frow it down da hall. I bounded
offa da bed and runned down da hall, batted the fingy arownd a bit,
and den tuk it bak to her, and she frowd it agen!

Cats play fetch???

--- Unca Cory, who has NEVER seen a kitty do this yet...

--
CHANGE THE # TO A 3 TO SEND E-MAIL

Old May 1st 04, 07:31 AM
Sylvia M

Day shur iz hard tu trayne...
I tawt mine meowmee tu gib me treetz wen I sit deown an rayze mine rite paw,
lyke tu 'give hur fyive.

Dyna, purrowdlee

s.com...

Old May 1st 04, 07:38 AM
Miss Violette

We have trained soft to pick us up when we put our front paws on her leg,
TV, Trudi and OEJ
Sylvia M wrote in message
nk.net...
Day shur iz hard tu trayne...
I tawt mine meowmee tu gib me treetz wen I sit deown an rayze mine rite

paw,
lyke tu 'give hur fyive.

Dyna, purrowdlee

s.com...

Old May 1st 04, 04:32 PM
Mary Lu

Sylvia M wrote in message
nk.net...
Day shur iz hard tu trayne...
I tawt mine meowmee tu gib me treetz wen I sit deown an rayze mine rite

paw,
lyke tu 'give hur fyive.

Dyna, purrowdlee

dsh-diva wrote in message
s.com...
Meow effurykitty, Ize so glad to finully be able to anownse dat I haf
tawt my meowmie to play fetch! It tuk a furry long time fur her to
undterstand what I wuz trying to get her to do, but I fink sheez
finully got it! I leeped up onna da bed wif a milkbottul fingy in my
mouf and dropped it rite on her lap. I gave her da "expektentbig eyed
kittee" look, and she finullly new to frow it down da hall. I bounded
offa da bed and runned down da hall, batted the fingy arownd a bit,
and den tuk it bak to her, and she frowd it agen! She wuz able to
repeet dis for almost 10 hole minits! Ize soso prowd of her. Now I
need to reinforse dis gudgud behavior wif smurgles and hedbutts.
Xena, traner extrordinaire

Hi, GIS & GALS. THiz iz bLack Jak pUrrshing. Mom ust 2 haf uh kittee
naymed Turk II who playd Fetch 2. She got him 1 uf thoz superbouncy
balls & wud thro it from thu cookin ruum thru thu sleepin ruum 2 thu
'look out onna street ruum' (Hoomin: front room). He wud chase ofur
thu bed or unner thu bed depenndin on whut he wanted 2 du. And he wud
bring it bak. It wuz grate fun, she says, kos it wud bouns onna thu
walls & not just go strayt. But that wuz uh diffrent tyme & plays, not
r liddle hows. Me? I'm wayting & konsurfin my strenttt until we sumo
rassle agin. I kan du thu OOOOOFFFFFWate reeeeellllllyyyyy eeesy.
Yur larj fren, bLack jAck
Old May 1st 04, 05:52 PM
Boogie's Mom

Meowmie here...All of my feline managers have loved to play fetch. With JR
the SealPoint (RB), it was paper balls. BG the Bluepoint (RB) loved making
me throw milk rings. Killer (RB) preferred fur mice (or real ones) and
Boogie da HarpurrCat has a puffy pompom ball that he insists I throw for him
although a fur mouse will work in a pinch.

Meowmie Shadow

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
soft he I accused a friend of lying when he told me one of his did,

and
the next day is when TV cat started it, put me in my place, soft...

snickers
in the background can be heard ever so softly...

Old May 3rd 04, 05:57 PM
dsh-diva

On Sat, 01 May 2004 06:31:41 GMT, "Sylvia M"
wrote:

Day shur iz hard tu trayne...
I tawt mine meowmee tu gib me treetz wen I sit deown an rayze mine rite paw,
lyke tu 'give hur fyive.

Dyna, purrowdlee

Dat is furryfurry gud Dyna, Itsa gudgud fing we kittees ar so pashent
in da trayning of owr hoomans. Day kin bring us howrs of enjoiment
wen day behaf da rite way. Xena, Advanced traynor.
Old May 13th 04, 02:35 AM
Rachel

Hi, we r nu here.. my name is Miss Isis anna this is my sister Izabella.. we
used to play here lots before our meen mommie made us leave so she cud work...
but I wanted to tell you dat we bof play fetch, but I am much better at it dan
Izabella! I like to play wif mommie's hair bands and then hyde them from her
so she gets all mad at me anna I hafta bring em out again.

Rachel H.

www.youravon.com/rheck
passcode: sunshine