Jellicle Ball Tribyoot to Gretchen Marie

Old October 16th 05, 07:11 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Default Jellicle Ball Tribyoot to Gretchen Marie

Duh...DumMeowmee gotted mixed up wiff da uddur pozt...
Hur iz soo sad bowt G.M. goin tu da bridge tu be wiff Dyna, dat hur gotted
mixt
up...purleeze furrgiff hur

Pitooonya AKA Sweetee

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message news:...
I yam sorry dat I didn't get tu know Gretchen Marie well, I juzt kynda
rezentlee
gotted heer mineownself, but mine Bast-Sisfurr, Dyna knew hur bery well,

and
day
had gudgud abvenshurz tugedder...
Meowmee iz happy furr Antee Arlene tu hab feownd yu.

Pitooonya AKA Sweetee

"CatTayls" wrote in message
ups.com...
Gretchen Marie was my little sunshine. She brightened my life
immeasurably from the day I adopted her at the age of ten weeks until
she departed for the Rainbow Bridge at 15-1/2 years. This cat was one
in a million and so was our relationship. Her affection, intelligence
and sense of humor made every day precious. She made me a far better
human being than I would have been on my own. The most important
quality she taught me was that of being yourownself. So many humans
want to be someone they aren't: more important, better looking,
richer, younger, taller, etc. We seem to have difficulty accepting
that being our own best selves is enough. Gretchen Marie never wanted
to be bigger or have more beautiful fur or be a galloping horse or a
graceful dolphin or even a lion or tiger. She was always herself--a
cat. She celebrated that and bestowed our world with her perfect
cat-ness.

The container which now holds her ashes has the following saying on it:

Herewith are deposited the ashes
of one who possessed beauty without vanity,
strength without insolence,
courage without ferocity and
all the virtues of human beings without their vices.
This praise, which would be unmeaning flattery
if inscribed over human ashes,
is but a just tribute which makes one grateful
to now have the privilege
of the happy memories left behind
by this pet.

I am so very grateful for all that she was and continues to be in my
heart.

Arlene