What would your cat save.

Old August 22nd 06, 02:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Default What would your cat save.

We all save things that remind us of an event in our lives, a favorite
photo, that special book.

If your cat could save one or 2 things, what would they be? Would it be a
favorite toy, his first bed, a photo of someone who helped her. It can't be
something that would spoil such as food.

Cinnamon: her purple yarn ball and a plastic spider ( her favorite toys)

Abby: her round bed

Sam: any toy that has a bell in them

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Old August 22nd 06, 02:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl

On Mon 21 Aug 2006 09:33:07p, Ann wrote in rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
(news9tGg.217368$k%3.42522@dukeread12):

We all save things that remind us of an event in our lives, a
favorite photo, that special book.

If your cat could save one or 2 things, what would they be?
Would it be a favorite toy, his first bed, a photo of someone
who helped her. It can't be something that would spoil such as
food.

Neat question!

Shamrock: Hmmm... his interests change so often I can't think of a
single constant object. Maybe the laser pointer. Even though he
knows where the red bug comes from, it still sets him wild.

Rhett: An icecube. (Scarlett: Hey stupid, that spoils) Oh yeah,
that goes away. I just thought I lost it under the 'fridge. I
don't worry about it because there seems to be an unlimited supply
of them.

Bonnie: Mousie toys! (play-n-squeek mousies - she still sings to
them daily)

Scarlett: My tennis ball. My tiny rattly mousies that I hide under
the couch so no one else can play with them. My toilet paper roll.
My shiny noisy crinkly ball that I keep finding downstairs that I
have to keep bringing back upstairs. My ping pong ball. My little
mousie with the bell on the tail (yup, keep finding *that*
downstairs and have to lug it up the stairs to play with it, too).

--
Cheryl
Old August 22nd 06, 03:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 21:33:07 -0400, Ann wrote:

We all save things that remind us of an event in our lives, a favorite
photo, that special book.

If your cat could save one or 2 things, what would they be? Would it be a
favorite toy, his first bed, a photo of someone who helped her. It can't be
something that would spoil such as food.

Cinnamon: her purple yarn ball and a plastic spider ( her favorite toys)

Abby: her round bed

Sam: any toy that has a bell in them

Probably her cuddler where she sleeps. MLB
Old August 22nd 06, 03:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"Ann" wrote in message
news9tGg.217368$k%3.42522@dukeread12...
We all save things that remind us of an event in our lives, a favorite
photo, that special book.

If your cat could save one or 2 things, what would they be? Would it be a
favorite toy, his first bed, a photo of someone who helped her. It can't
be something that would spoil such as food.

Cinnamon: her purple yarn ball and a plastic spider ( her favorite toys)

Abby: her round bed

Sam: any toy that has a bell in them

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Holly: Her little red leather mouse. She brings it to me every evening as
a "gift" and drops it right at my feet. She always finds it even if I have
picked it up while cleaning and put it in some out-of-the-way (to me) spot.

Duffy: His cat tree (he has two of them, and his favorite is in whichever
room we happen to be at the time). He scrambles up and down with the
agility of a squirrel. He absolutely loves it.

MaryL

Old August 22nd 06, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Ann wrote:
We all save things that remind us of an event in our lives, a favorite
photo, that special book.

If your cat could save one or 2 things, what would they be? Would it be a
favorite toy, his first bed, a photo of someone who helped her. It can't be
something that would spoil such as food.

Cinnamon: her purple yarn ball and a plastic spider ( her favorite toys)

Abby: her round bed

Sam: any toy that has a bell in them

Mistletoe: Mr. Red Dot! And Paw's 'puter, where the best snuggles are.

Smokey: MY cat tree by the window. And Mom's pillow.

Mistletoe again: Is NOT your cat tree. It's MINE! I just let you use
it when I don't want it.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old August 22nd 06, 04:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Ann wrote:
We all save things that remind us of an event in our lives, a favorite
photo, that special book.

If your cat could save one or 2 things, what would they be? Would it be a
favorite toy, his first bed, a photo of someone who helped her. It can't be
something that would spoil such as food.

Cinnamon: her purple yarn ball and a plastic spider ( her favorite toys)

Abby: her round bed

Sam: any toy that has a bell in them

Cute! Miranda would save a rope toy that she has played with ever since
she learned to walk. I still have it, though it's disintegrated into
three thinner ropes. She's pretty happy with any piece of string, though.

Caliban would like to save food, but that's not allowed - and actually,
he wouldn't save it, that's his problem. ;o) He would like to save a
photo of the island. He doesn't realise that we'll be going back next
summer, poor boy. Miranda is being a mean big sister and not telling him.

Old August 22nd 06, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

Ann wrote:
We all save things that remind us of an event in our lives, a favorite
photo, that special book.

If your cat could save one or 2 things, what would they be? Would it be a
favorite toy, his first bed, a photo of someone who helped her. It can't be
something that would spoil such as food.

Cinnamon: her purple yarn ball and a plastic spider ( her favorite toys)

Abby: her round bed

Sam: any toy that has a bell in them

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Rusty will save his window hammock where he loves to sleep.

Winnie

Old August 22nd 06, 05:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Marina wrote:
Cute! Miranda would save a rope toy that she has played with ever since
she learned to walk. I still have it, though it's disintegrated into
three thinner ropes. She's pretty happy with any piece of string, though.

Caliban would like to save food, but that's not allowed - and actually,
he wouldn't save it, that's his problem. ;o) He would like to save a
photo of the island. He doesn't realise that we'll be going back next
summer, poor boy. Miranda is being a mean big sister and not telling him.

Awww, he misses it? Poor boy. All animals understand that things
change with the seasons. Maybe they should undergo harness training
to work off their energy.

Old August 22nd 06, 05:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2006-08-22, Ann penned:
We all save things that remind us of an event in our lives, a
favorite photo, that special book.

If your cat could save one or 2 things, what would they be? Would it
be a favorite toy, his first bed, a photo of someone who helped her.
It can't be something that would spoil such as food.

Oscar would save her licky-socks (what am I saying? She *does* save
her licky socks! She's been licking them her whole life; they look
like masses of tangled fuzz!). And her cat dancer. I really think
they're all she needs in life.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old August 22nd 06, 07:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

Ann wrote:
We all save things that remind us of an event in our lives, a favorite
photo, that special book.

If your cat could save one or 2 things, what would they be? Would it be a
favorite toy, his first bed, a photo of someone who helped her. It can't be
something that would spoil such as food.

Cinnamon: her purple yarn ball and a plastic spider ( her favorite toys)

Abby: her round bed

Sam: any toy that has a bell in them

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

It would be unanimous, the girls would have to save their fishing pole
toy with the leather tassel on the end. =o)

Francesca would save a pillow off my bed, while Nina would save a roll
of toilet paper to unroll and bedeck the halls with.

Melisa