Da Kruize

Old May 31st 09, 07:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Da Kruize

O T and Piglet sit discussing the cruise and how it sort of stalled.

O T: we needz ta git bak dere anna see if Rosco gitz da girlcat or notz.

Piglet: Yes O T you are rite bout dat. I surez hopez her sayz yez.

O T: Ok, if u kan git Willow way from dat mirrorz, den we kan go bak dere.
We kan all gafther in da big rum and do a grup purr for all out frenz.

The climb into the porter and return to the ship and the fresh sea breezes.

Old May 31st 09, 11:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

O T and Piglet sit discussing the cruise and how it sort of stalled.

O T: we needz ta git bak dere anna see if Rosco gitz da girlcat or notz.

Piglet: Yes O T you are rite bout dat. I surez hopez her sayz yez.

O T: Ok, if u kan git Willow way from dat mirrorz, den we kan go bak dere.
We kan all gafther in da big rum and do a grup purr for all out frenz.

The climb into the porter and return to the ship and the fresh sea breezes.

[As OT and Willow step out of the 'porter they see Amelia and Harri
stretched out in deck chairs, nip coladas sitting on the deck beside
them. Ranger and Sammy are beside the pool, tummys in the air, dark
glasses over their eyes. All four kitties are snoring lightly.]
Old May 31st 09, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T walks over to Harri and stands looking down at her. It sure iz gudgud
ta see her relaxing like diz. He yawns and curls up beside her chair and is
soon fast asleep too.

Old June 1st 09, 03:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 31 May 2009 17:00:41 -0500, Amelia T Cat's
nimble, little paws typed:

[As OT and Willow step out of the 'porter they see Amelia and Harri
stretched out in deck chairs, nip coladas sitting on the deck beside
them. Ranger and Sammy are beside the pool, tummys in the air, dark
glasses over their eyes. All four kitties are snoring lightly.]

[Anaïs comes up to the deck in a spa bathrobe]
Meow gize, I'fe been in da jacuzzi, an cam up for
a nip-colada! Anycat seen Tiger?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be
silent"
Ludwig Wittgenstein,1889-1951

5/31/2009 10:48:03 PM
Old June 1st 09, 05:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 31 May 2009 17:00:41 -0500, Amelia T Cat's
nimble, little paws typed:

[As OT and Willow step out of the 'porter they see Amelia and Harri
stretched out in deck chairs, nip coladas sitting on the deck beside
them. Ranger and Sammy are beside the pool, tummys in the air, dark
glasses over their eyes. All four kitties are snoring lightly.]

[Anaïs comes up to the deck in a spa bathrobe]
Meow gize, I'fe been in da jacuzzi, an cam up for
a nip-colada! Anycat seen Tiger?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Maybeez he'z wiff Sundance.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old June 1st 09, 06:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Stormmee, have you thought any more about my purr-posal? If you
decide yes, then we don't have to get wedwinked right away. We could
have a long cat-gagement until you're ready.

Affectionately yours,
Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, Age 4

Old June 2nd 09, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i iz here mine lof, standin by diz dek thinkin bowt dat kitten blessin anna
chikum we putted on unka billz kredit kurdz,... anna i iz wunner were rosco
anna stormmee iz, Tiger
.. .

Old June 2nd 09, 03:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i wuz thinkin i wuld likta say yez, butted i did not wantsa hurt yourown
feelinz by sayin dat when i getz winked i wantsit to be yourownsef, butted i
alzo wantsa wate until alla deze ofur winking, anna softz mom iz betterer,
ifin dat iz ok wif yourownsef den i wuld realli likta say yez anna cept
yourown purpozal... duz you think iz iza rite kinda wife kittee fura
sheriff? stormmee s

Old June 2nd 09, 03:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Mon, 1 Jun 2009 21:21:10 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

i iz here mine lof, standin by diz dek thinkin bowt dat kitten blessin anna
chikum we putted on unka billz kredit kurdz,... anna i iz wunner were rosco
anna stormmee iz, Tiger

Meow, mine luff!

Come and sits by me heer an haff a nip colada wif
ustill dinner iz reddy. Dat blessink ob da
kittenz wuz moofink, wusn't it?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/1/2009 10:47:14 PM
Old June 2nd 09, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i sure did likit, while i mineownself iz fairli spiritual it iz nizeta see
da ofurkatz inna wurld bein da same way... i kuld do wif dat drink, Tiger
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Mon, 1 Jun 2009 21:21:10 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

i iz here mine lof, standin by diz dek thinkin bowt dat kitten blessin
anna
chikum we putted on unka billz kredit kurdz,... anna i iz wunner were
rosco
anna stormmee iz, Tiger

Meow, mine luff!

Come and sits by me heer an haff a nip colada wif
ustill dinner iz reddy. Dat blessink ob da
kittenz wuz moofink, wusn't it?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/1/2009 10:47:14 PM