Purrs to anyone in need because I can't follow the threads....

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 21st 04, 06:47 PM
Julie Cook

Default Purrs to anyone in need because I can't follow the threads....

I try to keep up but when I can't I scan for purr requests. Now today I
have a little extra time and look at a thread of which I can't find the
beginning and ends with horses sleeping on your chest. But somewhere in
there it appears Pam S could use some purrs, but I can't figure out why.
sighs

Anyhow, we're sending out global purrs for anyone in need...Mimi, Pam,
Berfert, Dexter (any update on Dexter?), Scarlett, Gracie and Jodi and
Abi (always), Suz's Joanne who had back problems, everyone who needs
jobs, Krista's little RB kitty (poor baby), Lois (who may have lost her
sanity by now),and anyone else we may have missed.

I promise to try to do better in the future.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena, Lacey and Sam

ps: Sam could use some purrs of his own. I don't know exactly what is
wrong with him. I thought at first he had a hairball but nothing comes
up and he keeps coughing. Now when the coughing subsides it sounds like
he has a rattle in his lungs. We're off to TED this afternoon to see if
she can find anything wrong.

Purrs for Rosie Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 137 October 15th 04 11:36 AM
Truck Purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 18 October 5th 04 02:40 PM
What the Bleep & Job purrs [email protected] Cat anecdotes 58 August 30th 04 01:35 AM
Travel purrs Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 33 August 13th 04 06:00 PM
Purrs for Lacey Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 25 November 19th 03 05:20 AM