NNOWNCEMINT!!!

Old June 19th 07, 08:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default NNOWNCEMINT!!!

Tiger stands up and annownzes to da communiti:

ON June 27 2007 after a 2:00 PM appurntmint wif da nazti TED diz here white
kittee wif sum orange rusty spotz will be gowinta hiz new onetrue home.

Currently himself iz lifin in MINE howze wif da rezt of uses anna owr two
hoomanz soft anna furry. Himself will be gowinta lif wif da Gramby's hooman
son anna hiz family... der iza adult female hooman, 2 girl hooman kitenz
anna 2 D*Gs anna anofur kittee.

Diz iz a very gud family anna will gif diz here fozter kittee a gud home,
anna soft anna furry willz be ableta vizit himself furm timeta time.

We iz veri purlezed fur efurione catcerned.

Tiger, Senoir spokescat fur hiz howze

Old June 19th 07, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 14:26:48 -0500, "Stormmee"
wrote:

Tiger stands up and annownzes to da communiti:

ON June 27 2007 after a 2:00 PM appurntmint wif da nazti TED diz here white
kittee wif sum orange rusty spotz will be gowinta hiz new onetrue home.

Currently himself iz lifin in MINE howze wif da rezt of uses anna owr two
hoomanz soft anna furry. Himself will be gowinta lif wif da Gramby's hooman
son anna hiz family... der iza adult female hooman, 2 girl hooman kitenz
anna 2 D*Gs anna anofur kittee.

Diz iz a very gud family anna will gif diz here fozter kittee a gud home,
anna soft anna furry willz be ableta vizit himself furm timeta time.

We iz veri purlezed fur efurione catcerned.

Tiger, Senoir spokescat fur hiz howze

Gramby is FURRY lucky.
Cinder
Old June 19th 07, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

hersef iz veri luki, not only iza patch kittee gointa lif wif herown son,
mine soft anna portercats hooman iz wurkinta getta texax kitty to herown
howze, diz iza gud thing, Tiger

Old June 19th 07, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Tuesday 19 June 2007 15:26, Stormmee wrote:

Tiger stands up and annownzes to da communiti:

ON June 27 2007 after a 2:00 PM appurntmint wif da nazti TED diz here
white kittee wif sum orange rusty spotz will be gowinta hiz new
onetrue home.

Currently himself iz lifin in MINE howze wif da rezt of uses anna owr
two
hoomanz soft anna furry. Himself will be gowinta lif wif da Gramby's
hooman son anna hiz family... der iza adult female hooman, 2 girl
hooman kitenz anna 2 D*Gs anna anofur kittee.

Diz iz a very gud family anna will gif diz here fozter kittee a gud
home, anna soft anna furry willz be ableta vizit himself furm timeta
time.

We iz veri purlezed fur efurione catcerned.

Tiger, Senoir spokescat fur hiz howze

Dat great newz, Tiger. Our house offers there concatulations and best
wishes fur da future uv sda hole fambly, espeshally da white kittee wif
da orange rusty spots. He's lucky to be wif such loving furries &
hoomans. We'z gwinter have a little nip tonight in selebrashun.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon

--
Regards,
Fred

Old June 20th 07, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Da gramby is prepurring her ownsons fmilee for da arrival of da new kittee.
Day got anodder lidder box and a buncha stuff for da kittee to paly wiff.
Lucky (da kat in residence) dozent know what herownself thinkz of all diz
commotion. Lucky hazent been dere long but came all starved and fleabitten.
Went to the Ted and is now getting bigbig and fluffy. Da gramby is waitin
to go with soft and furry to get da Texas Kitty. We dozen't need and more
suffz, Piglet superviseing all the activity at Luckys houze.

Old June 21st 07, 04:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Yure comeng wif soft and furry tu get me?? I kant wate! I will be reddy
nekxt week!!

I will see you suun.

Da Texas Kitty

Old June 23rd 07, 01:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Jun 19, 1:26 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
Tiger stands up and annownzes to da communiti:

ON June 27 2007 after a 2:00 PM appurntmint wif da nazti TED diz here white
kittee wif sum orange rusty spotz will be gowinta hiz new onetrue home.

Currently himself iz lifin in MINE howze wif da rezt of uses anna owr two
hoomanz soft anna furry. Himself will be gowinta lif wif da Gramby's hooman
son anna hiz family... der iza adult female hooman, 2 girl hooman kitenz
anna 2 D*Gs anna anofur kittee.

Diz iz a very gud family anna will gif diz here fozter kittee a gud home,
anna soft anna furry willz be ableta vizit himself furm timeta time.

We iz veri purlezed fur efurione catcerned.

Tiger, Senoir spokescat fur hiz howze

Tiger, are you excited that the kitty is finally going away to another
human's house?? You sure don't sound like it!

;-P

--- Unca Cory, runnin' and duckin' for cover...

Old June 24th 07, 03:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

lukit here hooman, i thinkz i shuld be an onlicat but the hoomanz hazint
figured dat owt yet, Tiger
oups.com...

Old June 25th 07, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Jun 24, 9:43 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
[...]

Awl three catz heer attid Pawpa Cory's Meowmie and Pawpa'z howse
agreez wif yurownself...

Sined,

Three Kitties