A tell of harrassment

Old August 1st 07, 06:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sherry

Default A tell of harrassment

On Aug 1, 11:17 am, "Matthew" wrote:
Yes you kill file the email address outlook express can do this you can also
use the filter to add the isp address- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for that info. I wish I had someone to help me set up a real
newsreader. It just seems
so complicated to me.
I know I am fairly well-written and literate, which is rather
misleading. There's nothing that makes
me feel (and probably look) .... more stupid than when discussing
newsreaders.

Sherry

Old August 1st 07, 07:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
mlbriggs

On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 10:59:45 -0700, Sherry wrote:

On Aug 1, 11:17 am, "Matthew" wrote:
Yes you kill file the email address outlook express can do this you can
also use the filter to add the isp address- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for that info. I wish I had someone to help me set up a real
newsreader. It just seems
so complicated to me.
I know I am fairly well-written and literate, which is rather misleading.
There's nothing that makes me feel (and probably look) .... more stupid
than when discussing newsreaders.

Sherry

Me too -- join the club. MLB

Old August 1st 07, 07:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bonbon

On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 10:59:45 -0700, Sherry wrote:

On Aug 1, 11:17 am, "Matthew" wrote:
Yes you kill file the email address outlook express can do this you can also
use the filter to add the isp address- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for that info. I wish I had someone to help me set up a real
newsreader. It just seems
so complicated to me.
I know I am fairly well-written and literate, which is rather
misleading. There's nothing that makes
me feel (and probably look) .... more stupid than when discussing
newsreaders.

Sherry

I know enough about computers to get myself into a lot of trouble.
Thank goodness my DH is a Computer Science Engineer. I break 'em, he
fixes 'em. I use Forte Agent for my news reader. It's a great lay
out, simple to read, post, etc. Email me, and I'll have DH send you a
copy. Whoops.......Is that legal?

-bonbon
Old August 1st 07, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
roachies shuffle

On Aug 1, 12:01 pm, Rhonda wrote:
Barry, maybe it's time to stop forming such intricate personal
relationships with someone at another keyboard?

It couldn't be much different if I was blind, other than a blind mans
remaining, forboding senses, i'ts more than just closing your eyes.
I can't help what I feel. I like what I feel.
For everything under the sun there is a time and season.

sooo i like pushing buttons, those buttons shouldnt be there anyway

and, shamefully I have to admit, I am still sore from the grotesque
treatment upon my arrival, I used to be a nice person

then there's so and so, and so and so..

you know

I feel requited in my anger, Im cool now, and the thing is... I am
going to hush my mouth now

Old August 1st 07, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
J Harshaw

On Aug 1, 3:58 pm, roachies shuffle wrote:

WAAAAHHHHHH.....pity me, a poooor little victim.....

See what I mean? You got no mo game.
You're done.
30.
Pau.
Ended.
You are out of sight and out of mind for this group.

Your attempts to hang around people who have KF'ed you and twist month-
old *resolved* situations into sympathy just show how pathetic you
really are.

Now get back under your rock, slug.

Old August 2nd 07, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charlie Wilkes

On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 06:26:24 -0700, roachies shuffle wrote:

The moral here is, when someone doesn't reply to 5 - 6 emails, when
someone stops replying to you on usenet.. LEAVE THEM THE HELL ALONE and
whatever you do, don't post their private email to public board.

Is Sheelagh continuing to pester you by email?

Charlie
Old August 2nd 07, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MaryL

"Matthew" wrote in message

"Sherry" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Aug 1, 10:31 am, "Matthew" wrote:
"CatNipped" wrote in message

"bonbon" wrote in message
.. .
I've just recently started reading the cat groups again. I don't
know
who you are, but it seems to me (after getting about half way through
your post) that you need to suck it up, stop being so full of
yourself, curb your language and kindly stay on the subject of cats.
Thank You.

-bonbon

We've just made a pact on this group to ignore this bozo (can't
killfile
him since he changes is 'nom ever other hour) - he has added *SO* much
crap to this group (none of it on-topic) that he's made it almost
unreadable (see the "Oh for Gawd's Sake" thread).

And, I must say, I am *EXTREMELY* proud of everyone who has ignored
his
post.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Lori I thought you used outlook express to read the newsgroups or was
that
was when you were on roadrunner- Hide quoted text -

Matthew, correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think any newsreader's
killfile can block
someone who changes their nym constantly. Can they? Can a newsreader
killfile
a sender by using the IP address or something?

Sherry

Yes you kill file the email address outlook express can do this you can
also use the filter to add the isp address

I don't think this can be done with all ISPs (although I'm not very
knowledgeable about that). For example, my ISP is dynamic rather than
static--so it changes every time I disconnect and then reconnect.

MaryL

Old August 2nd 07, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
PawsForThought

On Aug 1, 2:22 pm, bonbon wrote:
[...]

-bonbon- Hide quoted text -

Well I built my computer myself, but when it comes to newsreaders, I
use google groups, lol. I would love to killfile these bozos (one of
the main reasons for not visiting this group very often).