There's Something About Mary

Old August 29th 05, 01:59 AM
Trish

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message
On 28 Aug 2005 19:08:37 +0200, Just a thought wrote:

Justin L wrote:

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 01:38:38 -0400 (EDT), "Bob Cathey"
wrote:

snip

just when I thought this couldn't get any lower, you bring an

innocent
church into this.

good grief!

WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHURCHES???!!???

looks like 'Karma' opened a Pandora's box that should have stayed

closed.

Yep. I'm afraid these naughty girls lack the maturity to see what is
going on. Gee, why hasn't Google kept the Karma post in their
archives? I can't imagine why they would remove it, since we all know
that Mary deserves to have lunatics calling her at 2 a.m. and possibly
lobbing a few rotten eggs at her house, since its location has now
been pointed out on the aerial survey grid.

I mean, if something really bad were to happen, surely everyone would
understand that it's all Mary's fault... wouldn't they???

The sad fact is, these overgrown juvies can't keep the sand in the
sandbox because they don't understand what that means.

Charlie

Just to clarify the post was never removed from Google, some people just
need to sharpen their skills, god knows I've sharpened mine over the
past few months and things people post about themselves continue to
amaze me.

Old August 29th 05, 02:14 AM
Just a thought

wrote:

snip

just when I thought this couldn't get any lower, you bring an innocent
church into this.

good grief!

WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHURCHES???!!???

looks like 'Karma' opened a Pandora's box that should have stayed closed.

Yep. I'm afraid these naughty girls lack the maturity to see what is
going on. Gee, why hasn't Google kept the Karma post in their
archives? I can't imagine why they would remove it, since we all know
that Mary deserves to have lunatics calling her at 2 a.m. and possibly
lobbing a few rotten eggs at her house, since its location has now
been pointed out on the aerial survey grid.

Best of all Cheryl Sellner is now officially the author of the so-called
Karma post. She might find out why it was removed from the archives
pretty soon.

Old August 29th 05, 02:18 AM
Charlie Wilkes

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 20:59:15 -0400, "Trish"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

???

Can you provide a link to the OP?

Charlie

Old August 29th 05, 02:28 AM
Trish

wrote:

[...]

Yes , can I send it by e-mail?

Old August 29th 05, 03:28 AM
Charlie Wilkes

wrote:

[...]

Sure, anyone is always welcome to email me.

Charlie
Old August 29th 05, 03:33 AM
Trish

news
wrote:

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 20:59:15 -0400, "Trish"
wrote:

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in

message
.. .

wrote:

[...]

thanks, I've sent it

Old August 29th 05, 08:24 AM
Charlie Wilkes

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 22:33:32 -0400, "Trish"
wrote:

Just to clarify the post was never removed from Google,

???

Can you provide a link to the OP?

Charlie

Yes , can I send it by e-mail?

Sure, anyone is always welcome to email me.

Charlie

thanks, I've sent it

Trish is a good sleuth, but, to clarify further, Google has in fact
deleted the entire Karma thread ("There's something about Mary") from
their archive. It has been archived elsewhere, however.

Charlie
Old August 29th 05, 09:44 AM

Charlie Wilkes wrote:
Trish is a good sleuth, but, to clarify further, Google has in fact
deleted the entire Karma thread ("There's something about Mary") from
their archive.

No they haven't. I am looking at it right now. The only thing missing
is the OP.

It has been archived elsewhere, however.

Well, Duh. Google isn't the only archive.

-L.

Old August 29th 05, 09:53 AM

Just a thought wrote:
Best of all Cheryl Sellner is now officially the author of the so-called
Karma post. She might find out why it was removed from the archives
pretty soon.

Not any more than Rhonda is since she quoted the entire thing as well.

Give it up Nancy, and get a new hobby. And some librium.

-L.

Old August 29th 05, 10:05 AM

Charlie Wilkes wrote:

Yep. I'm afraid these naughty girls lack the maturity to see what is
going on. Gee, why hasn't Google kept the Karma post in their
archives?

It's still there. Just no as the OP.

I can't imagine why they would remove it, since we all know
that Mary deserves to have lunatics calling her at 2 a.m. and possibly
lobbing a few rotten eggs at her house, since its location has now
been pointed out on the aerial survey grid.

I mean, if something really bad were to happen, surely everyone would
understand that it's all Mary's fault... wouldn't they???

Ya know, a really good way to make sure that doesn't happen is to quit
acting like an asshole. Unfortunately your little friend isn't too
bright and will eventually Darwinize herself, especially if she's half
as obnoxious IRL as she is online.

-L.