uh disgustapated hoomin

Old March 19th 05, 10:10 AM
Miss Violette

Hoomanz dat safe money anna toonaz iz gud, kuz when dey spend dem itsa
uzualy on owrsefz, Trudi, glad her hooman izunt alone bout bein cheap
wrote in message
oups.com...
Ms Trudi, mom iz sooo cheep! she ses wen we need uh nu boks, she will
tri yur mom's ideer. but i did notiss that she wuzz lukin at thu bloo
boks wit' that shoppin' luk on hur fass. yur furry-paw kissin' fren,
BK
Miss Violette wrote:
Trudi blushes anna holdz out herown paw, did yourmom get your box?

Trudi
wrote in message
oups.com...
Ms Trudi, u qute liddle hunnybunch! it's Satday & Mom iz still

urnin'
toonas!
Mom ses she duzn't no wi thu boks peeple don't remefur ussens & thu

old
kittees. All thu bokses seem 2 haf hi off thu floor doors.
Mom liks thu ideer uf usin'g thu Ruburmayd boks. She ses she'd haf

2
haf thu lid on 4 shure. Remefur that R Raphael is a POTS kittee.
YUr spechul fren whoo likes 2 smooch yur furry liddle paw! BK
Miss Violette wrote:
I iz wonnerful now dat you sayed hi, Make yourmom getz you one of
doze boxes
dat iz fur peoplez stuff anna cutz you a step in door, dat iz

what
one of
soft's friendz did so her elderly kitty cuuld get inna box,

Trudi,
hopin her
friend might wanta gondola ride

Hooman note: Get a big rubermaid container and cut a slot in for

the
door
low enouf to get in, if he likes covered just leave on the lid,

my
friend
used an 18 gallon one, and Trudi uses a box we got from walmart

that
is
offically called an under the bed storage box, soft
wrote in message
oups.com...
Ms Trudi, mine sweetie! How r u?
Wen I uz thu boks, mom ses I seem 2 fall in. All I no iz, I

ALWAYS
UZ
THU BOKS. Efun tho, with mine bak, it iz diffikult 2 gett in

it!
&
wors getting owt.
We r all layin' round thu hous 2day---mom iz urning toonas! BK

Miss Violette wrote:
Trudi giggles fur her friendz
wrote in message
ps.com...
Hi, yall! (giggle) 'Tonio dcided 2 c whut mom wuz duin on

thu
pooter.
So he gott up on thu pooter & brushed hur teeshirt! Oh

gross
mom
sed!
She thinks 'Tonio had poopie on 1 uf his feets & got it on
hur!
She
ses she will put on kleen klos b4 she eets hur supper

(giggle).
We hopes u r all hafing uh fun day yurownselfs! Mollie

Anne