OT news.individual.net

Old April 23rd 08, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default OT news.individual.net

No, not complaining about NIN. On the contrary. You may remember that I
had some trouble renewing my subscription a while back. I contacted them
and I can't rave enough about their excellent service. They contacted
ClickandBuy for me and sorted out my subscription with them, and the
nice young man at NIN gave me several grace periods while we were
sorting it all out. All around, great service, and for the facile price
of 10 Euroes per year. Not per month, per *year*. I just can't recommend
this news service enough.

Oh, and my Yahoo mail started working again after I finally dug out a
web page where I could give feedback. But what a difference! There was
no reply from them, and the service didn't get back until several days
later (NIN replied within hours).

Old April 23rd 08, 05:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Marina wrote:
No, not complaining about NIN. On the contrary. You may remember that
I had some trouble renewing my subscription a while back. I contacted
them and I can't rave enough about their excellent service. They
contacted ClickandBuy for me and sorted out my subscription with
them, and the nice young man at NIN gave me several grace periods
while we were sorting it all out. All around, great service, and for
the facile price of 10 Euroes per year. Not per month, per *year*. I
just can't recommend this news service enough.

Oh, and my Yahoo mail started working again after I finally dug out a
web page where I could give feedback. But what a difference! There was
no reply from them, and the service didn't get back until several days
later (NIN replied within hours).

I'll second that - the only contact I've had with them has been via e-mail,
but they've always been very propmpt and havealways managed to sort the
problem - whatever it is - out for me.

Well worth the AUS$30 for me.

Yowie

Old April 23rd 08, 09:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Yowie wrote:
Marina wrote:
[...]

How come it costs you that much? 1 EUR = 1.67629 AUD
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old April 23rd 08, 12:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Marina wrote:
No, not complaining about NIN. On the contrary. You may remember that
I had some trouble renewing my subscription a while back. I contacted
them and I can't rave enough about their excellent service. They
contacted ClickandBuy for me and sorted out my subscription with
them, and the nice young man at NIN gave me several grace periods
while we were sorting it all out. All around, great service, and for
the facile price of 10 Euroes per year. Not per month, per *year*. I
just can't recommend this news service enough.

I love NIN, too. (Never could get it set up correctly on this laptop, but
since it's not forever that's okay). Remember the awful spate of trolls a
few years back? The folks at NIN were very happy to assist with [my]
complaints. They filtered practically all of it, took a couple days but
they sorted it out. (Wouldn't surprise me to learn they'd gotten some of
the more vitriolic ones accounts yanked by their ISPs.) That's what I call
responsive!

Jill

Old April 23rd 08, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Adrian wrote:
Yowie wrote:
Marina wrote:
[...]

Oh, not thinking. When I first signed up, the Aussie dollar was worth about
a third of a Euro. The Aussie dollar is worth alot more these days,
yesterday it was .95 US dollars, and if I had the sort of money that meant I
could go on an a holiday at the moment, the US would look very attractive.
Of course, I don't. The holiday I had last November to Queensland ended up
costing me about double of what I thought it would cost, and so my credit
card company is very happy with me whilst I can only continue to make
'mimimum payments' and not get rid of the original debt :-(

Yowie

Old April 23rd 08, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

--

I started to used NIN when my ISP stopped providing newsfeed. I've
contacted them by e-mail on a couple of occasions when the groups were

I can't recommend them highly enough, either.

Tweed