Rosie's not too fun morning

Old March 5th 05, 07:21 PM
Annie Wxill

Default Rosie's not too fun morning

Rosie is napping soundly on top of the upstairs cat tree. She had quite a
morning.
She was sitting in the driveway, as she has been doing lately, supervising
Jim's work on his projects in the garage, and otherwise minding her own
business, when the neighbor's d*g got loose and came bounding after her.
The d*g lives with two cats, but Rosie doesn't know this, so she took off
with the d*g in hot pursuit.
We're not sure where she went, but she found a hiding spot in a yard a
couple of houses up the street, and the neighbor got ahold of his d*g and
took her home.
Then the rain started with Rosie outside hiding somewhere.
A couple of hours later, the rain slowed to a mist, and Rosie came home,
just as the d*g got out again and they had a repeat of the previous chase
and recapture of the d*g and return to her yard.
A while later, Rosie was on the fence between our yard and the neighbor who
does not have any pets. I got a step-stool and got her down and brought her
in the house.
She was kind of damp, but not soaking wet. She went, all puffy tailed,
upstairs and climbed up on the cat tree, where she has remained.
I hope this misadventure doesn't stop her from supervising Jim's projects,
because they both enjoy it so much.
Hmmm, I wonder if she'd wear a little kitty hard hat.
Naw, I guess not.
Annie

Old March 6th 05, 04:29 AM
O J

Annie Wxill wrote:

---------------------snip----------------------
Then the rain started with Rosie outside hiding somewhere.
A couple of hours later, the rain slowed to a mist, and Rosie came home,
just as the d*g got out again and they had a repeat of the previous chase
and recapture of the d*g and return to her yard.
A while later, Rosie was on the fence between our yard and the neighbor who
does not have any pets. I got a step-stool and got her down and brought her
in the house.

---------------------snip----------------------

Poor puss. You've told us how much Rosie, the inspector, has enjoyed
watching the projects in the garage. That didn't sound like much of a
morning for a girl who only wants to watch her kitty-daddy at work.
I'm sure that her huff over such treatment won't last.

Regards and Purrs,
O J
Old March 7th 05, 05:11 AM
Marina

Annie Wxill wrote:

Rosie is napping soundly on top of the upstairs cat tree. She had quite a
morning.

Poor Rosie. Hope she can supervise Paw's work in peace from now on.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki