Anyone ever accidentally run over a cat with a bike tire?

Old June 9th 04, 07:17 PM
Tanada

Sherry wrote:

ROFL! No, really! You open the beer can. There's even a special rack you can
buy to keep the chicken upright.
But what *I* want to know, is where this recipe originated. Who was the first
person, standing outside grilling with a beer in his hand, to say "Hey. I think
I"ll put this here Bud Lite up this chicken's butt and see what happens."

LOL, he'd probably had all but one in the case before he thought of it.
Or it could have been a bunch of guys standing around the grill
talking about strange things they've cooked, and one of them brought up
basting the chicken with beer and then another one said....

Pam S. who's watched that sort of thing happen

Old June 9th 04, 10:42 PM

Jo Firey wrote:

This time of year I like to roast a chicken with lots of fresh
rosemary just under the skin.

How do you get it there??

Joyce

Old June 9th 04, 10:46 PM

Did anyone see my chicken soup recipe? Usually people comment on each
other's recipes, but I didn't see any comments - did my post get out? Or
was it simply too boring for comment?

(Note: It may be summer in the northern hemisphere, but not in the south!)

Joyce - wondering if she should post a recipe for CHOPPED LIVER

Old June 10th 04, 01:10 AM
Sherry

n.sonic.net

Did anyone see my chicken soup recipe? Usually people comment on each
other's recipes, but I didn't see any comments - did my post get out? Or
was it simply too boring for comment?

Oh, Joyce, I not only saw it, but I printed it out. Chicken soup is one of my
favorite things in life. A real comfort food. Thanks for posting it. Have you
ever tried it using boneless, skinless breast meat? (I try to cook as low fat
as possible).

Sherry