2 Cats with Purrrrdays this month

Old April 5th 08, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default 2 Cats with Purrrrdays this month

no dat iz how many kulorz, one iz makeral liksa fish but i duzint refmur da
ofur one anna i iz not sure which one Harri iz, Trudi
Booker wrote in message
Tortie and torbie?

Stormmee wrote:
da hoomin know der iz 2 namez fur tabby stripez but her kant remfur
demselvez, Furry sayed dey wuz efin purti when you wuza kitten,

Stormmee,
who uzint here den,... Datz right you anna chester wuzint here den...

Trudi
wistfully
Daniel Mahoney wrote in message
In article ,
"Stormmee" wrote:

*pssst Hey OT, llookit atta tabbnezz on harri'z sidez, dey iz nt

regular
tabbyz, * Trudi who kant remfur derown name anna hopze Harri will

dizkribe
demselvez
Well, besides da usual tabby stripes I also gots some bootiful

bullseyes.

Mine Paw taked some videeo of us SnowCatting last night. Itz a big

file,
but it's at http://www.smurgle.net/AprSnowCats.mov. Da video at da 1
minute mark shows off mineown bullseyes purrty good, as does da video

at
da 1:50 mark.

Harri

Old April 5th 08, 02:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Fri, 04 Apr 2008 07:48:07 -0500, Harri Roadcat's nimble, little
paws typed:

Mine hoomin fings there is a word dat describes mineown tabby pattern but
him can't fink of what it is. Him says dat it'z too early furr him's brain
to be workin. I know dat him's brain nefur works especially goodly.

Harri

Mackerel?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/4/2008 9:06:04 PM
Old April 5th 08, 03:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

furry alwayz thinked you wuz purti, Trudi
Harri Roadcat wrote in message
In article ,
"Stormmee" wrote:

no dat iz how many kulorz, one iz makeral liksa fish but i duzint refmur

da
ofur one anna i iz not sure which one Harri iz, Trudi

Mine Paw finks da offur kind of tabby might be called "classic tabby".
Dats what I is. Dere's also offur descriptions fur tabby patterns, an
one of dem describes a tabby wif mibe bootiful, clear bullseyes. But
mine Paw cant fink of what it's called.

Mine Paw is also quite taken wif what him calls mine "bridle stripe".

Harri

Old April 5th 08, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=

LOL,
I heard cats get really affectionate right before birth. A long time ago,
in my 'previous life', my cat Samantha had 5 kittens and she got really
overly affectionate just a few hours before she had her litter. My then 3
year old daughter got to watch them be born, and when the first one came
out, she said "Mommy, she's pooping in the box" LOL, I explained to her
what was going on and she helped me watch and help Samantha.
Kyla
borrowing the pooter from mosey
"Granby"
Mike and Amy are taking turns rubbing her belly to keep her settled. I
suggested they hook up the treadmill and turn in on full power but, they
won't!
"Stormmee"
I remfurz soft tellin some ofur hoomin dat Mizz violette wuz inna labor
fura
longlong time... she sayed it wuz veri noizy, anna juzt lotsa pacin befur
dat, Trudi
Granby Mamma won't settle down and do her business. She is just so
miserable
right
now. She looks like she could split any second. I called the vet and
he
said "patience, in their own good time." I felt like tell him Patience

was
for Doctors and I didn't have any!!! We are giving her the powdered
kitten
milk and wet food, like you suggested and he said that was good idea.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
six cats sing happi purrday, anna wonder how da babikitz iz doin, ...
Granby wrote in message
My Willow Kitty will be a year old on Wednesday and Mr. Orange Thing
Mahoney
(better known as O. T.) will be a year old on Thursday. The girls
have
planned a birthday party for them. Son just called and the outdoor
cat
ran
in the house tonight and embedded itself in the backroom. They had
put
together a place, seems she decided to com in to have her kittens.
The
other
2 cats and 2 dogs don't seem to mind her being there. They see her
outside
all the time. They are in for a long night, I think.

Old April 5th 08, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=

Good advice. And when you in laboe, walking hurts like all get out. I
really remember that from 41 years ago Ended up having a C-Section :/
But back in the day, I got to stay in the hospital for 2 weeks, nurses gave
me backrubs...ahhhhh and I got really spoiled.
Kyla
"Granby"
What I told them when I went down a few minutes and missed a phone call
from a friend while I was out. Told them let her be. Reminded Amy how
they made her walk in the hospital, even when you wanted to curl up and
die.
"Stormmee" she needs to walk, and they need to leave her totally alone,
Lee

Old April 6th 08, 03:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

[Sundance squeezes in, too.]

Yes, we iz furry gud-lukkin!

Sundance

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 03 Apr 2008 14:10:54 -0500, Granby wrote:

Fangu. Izn't uz orange kitties hansom? Well, pretty if u iz a girl.cat.
T looking in the mirror at hisownselfz!

Kitties just don get no purrtier than orange kitties.

Harri
stepping up beside OT to admire herself in the mirror

Old April 6th 08, 03:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Datz a wunnerful kitteefilm! Such dramatik akshun an clever dialogz! Duz
yoo fingk we kud show it at my nextest film fessival?

Sundance, movie mogul

Old April 6th 08, 03:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

In article ,
"Sundance" wrote:

Datz a wunnerful kitteefilm! Such dramatik akshun an clever dialogz! Duz
yoo fingk we kud show it at my nextest film fessival?

Sundance, movie mogul

I fink dat would be a eggzelent idearment. It might be efen betterer if
it was edited to remove da non-orange kitties.

Harri
Quite impressed with herself
Old April 6th 08, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Fri, 04 Apr 2008 07:48:07 -0500, Harri Roadcat's nimble, little
paws typed:

Well, besides da usual tabby stripes I also gots some bootiful bullseyes.

Mine Paw taked some videeo of us SnowCatting last night. Itz a big file,
but it's at http://www.smurgle.net/AprSnowCats.mov. Da video at da 1
minute mark shows off mineown bullseyes purrty good, as does da video at
da 1:50 mark.

I luffed yur moofie!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/6/2008 1:36:41 PM
Old April 6th 08, 06:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

That was really great. O T was watching with me.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Fri, 04 Apr 2008 07:48:07 -0500, Harri Roadcat's nimble, little
paws typed:

Well, besides da usual tabby stripes I also gots some bootiful
bullseyes.

Mine Paw taked some videeo of us SnowCatting last night. Itz a big file,
but it's at http://www.smurgle.net/AprSnowCats.mov. Da video at da 1
minute mark shows off mineown bullseyes purrty good, as does da video at
da 1:50 mark.

I luffed yur moofie!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by