2 Cats with Purrrrdays this month

Old April 6th 08, 07:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default 2 Cats with Purrrrdays this month

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

That was really great. O T was watching with me.

Fangu, all uv you. I do beeleev I is just nachurly attractif to da
camera. An Ranger an Amelia, though dey is not as purty as me, do at
least try.

Harri
Old April 6th 08, 07:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

We printed off a picture of Harri and hung it above O T favorite sleeping
place. The girls liked doing that.

Old April 6th 08, 07:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 6, 2:10 pm, Harri Roadcat wrote:
In article ,

"Granby" wrote:
That was really great. O T was watching with me.

Fangu, all uv you. I do beeleev I is just nachurly attractif to da
camera. An Ranger an Amelia, though dey is not as purty as me, do at
least try.

It iz nise too heer frum sumwun hoo is byootiful an modest, wike moi.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Old April 6th 08, 08:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Boy duz dem girlcats gotted it goingk on! Willow thinking, if da gramby
kud make her puter postz picktueez, we wud hafta hav a beauty kontest!

Old April 6th 08, 08:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 6 Apr 2008 14:07:05 -0500, "Granby" wrote:

Boy duz dem girlcats gotted it goingk on! Willow thinking, if da gramby
kud make her puter postz picktueez, we wud hafta hav a beauty kontest!

Like this?? http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Calendar2008

Google Picasa, install it, and upload pictures to picasaweb, free.

Old April 6th 08, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Oh! I wike dat Unka John! I wywll get meowmee tu du dat tuu, wen her
gets a round tuit.

P2ña

Old April 6th 08, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Boy duz dem girlcats gotted it goingk on! Willow thinking, if da gramby
kud make her puter postz picktueez, we wud hafta hav a beauty kontest!

Well, I figger all kittiez is purrty, but a small handful us usses
getted created extra bootiful. It's a big burden, bein one of da
bootiful ones, but since fate picked usses wez just gotta deal wif it.

An I figger since fate decided dat I would be a Roadcat an a bootiful
cat, I'z got a extra burden of 'sponsibility.

Harri

Old April 7th 08, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Hihi diz iz O T I liked her stylez!

I notice dat you hold up well to da burden of being a 'specially
handsome orinj cat.

Harri
Old April 7th 08, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T lookz in da mirrorz. Wel, sinze I am da onlee oranj cat here and da
onlee boycat, I jus figgured dat I hadz to be da bestz.