2 Cats with Purrrrdays this month

Old April 7th 08, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default 2 Cats with Purrrrdays this month

hey iz we all mefurz ofa orang kat klub? anna who haza lizt... Tiger...
anna duz you guyz think chezter qwalifiez, furry sayz him iz orang, buta ted
sayed him iz buff kulured, Tiger
Sundance wrote in message
[Sundance squeezes in, too.]

Yes, we iz furry gud-lukkin!

Sundance

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 03 Apr 2008 14:10:54 -0500, Granby wrote:

Fangu. Izn't uz orange kitties hansom? Well, pretty if u iz a

girl.cat.
T looking in the mirror at hisownselfz!

Kitties just don get no purrtier than orange kitties.

Harri
stepping up beside OT to admire herself in the mirror

Old April 7th 08, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

porterwinlkez.. juzt a little, a white paw emergez juzt above OTs head and
wopz it*

silly mancat her wuz komplimintin your mankatness, ...
*porter twinlkes anna paw leaves wifout sayin who she is or what she is
writin in herown buk
Granby wrote in message
O T lookz in da mirrorz. Wel, sinze I am da onlee oranj cat here and da
onlee boycat, I jus figgured dat I hadz to be da bestz.
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Hihi diz iz O T I liked her stylez!

I notice dat you hold up well to da burden of being a 'specially
handsome orinj cat.

Harri

Old April 7th 08, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

In article ,
"Stormmee" wrote:

hey iz we all mefurz ofa orang kat klub? anna who haza lizt... Tiger...
anna duz you guyz think chezter qwalifiez, furry sayz him iz orang, buta ted
sayed him iz buff kulured, Tiger

If Furry finks him is orange, den I fink we can catsider him orange.

Sammy

Old April 7th 08, 05:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Yay fur more orinj kitteez! I wunner if dere iz ennee orinj fudz.

Sundance, always thinking of food

Old April 7th 08, 06:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

On Apr 3, 4:00*pm, Harri Roadcat wrote:
On Thu, 03 Apr 2008 14:10:54 -0500, Granby wrote:
Fangu. *Izn't uz orange kitties hansom? *Well, pretty if u iz a girl..cat. *O
T looking in the mirror at hisownselfz!

Kitties just don get no purrtier than orange kitties.

Harri
stepping up beside OT to admire herself in the mirror

*ahem!* (UB ~ uh-oh...)

BLACK catz iz da hansumest!!!!!

--- Onyx, who thinks he knows these things...
Old April 7th 08, 06:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

On Apr 6, 2:56*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On Apr 6, 2:10 pm, Harri Roadcat wrote:

In article ,

*"Granby" wrote:
That was really great. *O T was watching with me.

Fangu, all uv you. I do beeleev I is just nachurly attractif to da
camera. An Ranger an Amelia, though dey is not as purty as me, do at
least try.

It iz nise too heer frum sumwun hoo is byootiful an modest, wike moi.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

*snork!*
Old April 7th 08, 06:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
In article ,
"Sundance" wrote:

Datz a wunnerful kitteefilm! Such dramatik akshun an clever dialogz!
Duz
yoo fingk we kud show it at my nextest film fessival?

Sundance, movie mogul

I fink dat would be a eggzelent idearment. It might be efen betterer if
it was edited to remove da non-orange kitties.

Harri
Quite impressed with herself

Well, we kud do dat, but I fingkz havin da uther kuller kitteez dere juss
setz off owrown... I meen, YURown gorjusniss.

Sundance