Da loo-wow on da beech!

Old February 19th 07, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Default Valleytimez Day!

Chester, yu mean yu doant want to plan the whole fing yurself?

Lucy, teesin Chester

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Chester takeza drink, anna says... I sure hopez you girlcats plan da

winkin
anna alla dat, I izunt gud at dat sorta thing... Chester

Tiger looks at hiz wifekitty... ifin you haz sense, you tells them da
anzwers dey wantsa know anna letz demselfz plainit, Owrz wuz realli

gud anna
all i hadda du wuz pik da grumzkitteez anna say a few kulurz, Tiger,

who
realli apurriciated dat!!!
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 16:10:59 GMT, Julie Porter's nimble, little paws
typed:

Yu silly Chester! Coarse I sed yes! We ar gonna haffa wnderful

life
togethfur. I luff yu, Chester!

Awww, izn't dis wunnerfull?

[raises glass of nip-champagne] Letz toast to Chester an Lucy to a
wunnerful life togefur!

[Turns to Lucy] An soon yull be my sister-in-paw!

Concatulationz, you two!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
2/18/2007 12:04:31 PM

Old February 19th 07, 04:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

*earlick*

"Stormmee" wrote in message
smoochiez onna paw, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
Yu silly Chester! Coarse I sed yes! We ar gonna haffa wnderful life
togethfur. I luff yu, Chester!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
thank ur sef fur 'ceptin... Chester, who has started brefin

agin...
Julie Porter wrote in message
nk.net...
*Lucy is so overwhelmd that she can bairly speek*

Chester, Ife dreemed many times of heering you say dose words.

Thers
nothing that would make me happyer than beeing winked to you!

Lucy, in luff

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Chester stands up nurfusli... I wantsa make a toazt anna ask a
queskin...

He turns to the loferli luci... I hopez dis duzint imbarraz
yourownsef...
anna you kan wait ta anzwer ifin you wantz buttedd... shifts

furm
paw
ta paw
az he gets hiz box...

Hands he the box...

wuuld yourownsef be mine winkwink... I wants youown sef ta haf

diz
gift efur
way butted I would be veri happy ifin you wuuld catsider

itself a
'gagmint
collar, Chester, Holding hiz breaf anna hopin he hazint

totally
mezzed
it
all up...

meanwhile Tiger and TV hi paw each ofur thinkin he did a gud

job...

ea
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in

message
Pit2nya blushes and looking coy, raises her glass and

smiles
shyly
Tu Luff!

Stormmee wrote:
Tiger anna hiz wifekitty, Cleopatra anna TV, anna many

ofur
cats,
couples anna singles raize deri glazzes anna toazt wif da
cowntezz...
diz iz veri nize, Tiger with TV nodding apurrfingly
Countess Persia Katzenplatzen wrote in

message
On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 08:59:00 -0800, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

wrote:

Ptnya stepz furrwurd tu akzept.
Den yuzez hur klawz juudishizlee tu opin da pakage.

OH! Heow lufferlee. I wyll endjoy yuzink diz kwilt an

tinking
bowt
yu b-4 tayking mine napz.

Juzt uh sekund....
Ptnya goez tu hur hyding playze an burringz owt a bokz

wiff
uh
bigbig redred ribbin. Inny syde iz a catz-eye green

kwilt,
wiff
yallo rikrak

I heowp YU dunt tink me tuu furward, kuz I gots yu uh

liddul
sumpin
fur Valleytimez Day tuuuu.

Oh my towz and wiskerz! Eet eez so luffly to see dese

young
kittiez
at Valleytimez day!

Well kitteez, I see zat mein Veuve Clicquot champagne has
arrifed, so
let usses eech raise a glass and makes a toast to luff,

fur
luff
eez
whut makez da wurld go around!

Raises her glass: "To luff!"

--
All ov mine Purrs,

Countess Persia Katzenplatzen
2/15/2007 3:02:49 PM

--
Pitô.ônya

Old February 19th 07, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

chester juzt keepz purrin anna drinkin toaztez,...
Julie Porter wrote in message
nk.net...

Yu silly Chester! Coarse I sed yes! We ar gonna haffa wnderful life
togethfur. I luff yu, Chester!

Awww, izn't dis wunnerfull?

[raises glass of nip-champagne] Letz toast to Chester an Lucy to a
wunnerful life togefur!

[Turns to Lucy] An soon yull be my sister-in-paw!

Concatulationz, you two!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Fangu so very much! It will be wonderful to be wif Chester, an tu be the
sister-in-paw of you an so menny wunderful cats.

Lucy

Old February 19th 07, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 16:34:31 GMT, Julie Porter's nimble, little paws
typed:

Chester, yu mean yu doant want to plan the whole fing yurself?

Lucy, teesin Chester

Pssst, Lucy,

Tiger an myownself gotted winked in Ejipt in frunt of da Spinks by
Bast's high preestus, an ifn you innerested in a winking in Egipt or
by Bast's preestuses, if'n you ask Mercurio, he's be able to arrange
itself fur you gize - becawz he knos da temple cats....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
2/19/2007 12:38:46 PM
Old February 19th 07, 05:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Chester looks at MMe. A... I duzint kare how we duzit az long az minesef iz
der anna the loferli luci planz itsef, Chester, overwhelmed atta prospekt of
plannin

Old February 20th 07, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Countess Persia Katzenplatzen

Default A Valleytimez Party!! (was: Da loo-wow on da beech!)

Well my frendz,

What cud be more romantikal than a winking 'gagement on Valleytimez
day! Letz raise owr glasses to Chester an Lucy, an wish dem awl ov da
best!

Now, I finks dat itz time to let da Valleytimez danse an party begin.
We haff da rasta steel-drum band - I see dat doze Jamakain kittiez is
smokin dere nip spiffies an playink dere hearz owt, so letz danse!

Jocko iz of cawze, still serfin clamz, an crabbiez an toona an
lopsterz fur da hungry kittiez, and as da moon rizes, we haff a liddle
jazz band to play much slower numbers fur da owlder kittiez an doze
who wantsta slo danse.

Dis iz a magikal Island an a magikal time, mes chatons!

[Raises her glass] To Chester an Lucy an Valleytimes kittiez
efurrywhere!

--
All ov mine Purrs,

Countess Persia Katzenplatzen
2/19/2007 7:40:13 PM
Old February 20th 07, 02:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Chester raises his glass drinks heartliy anna kisses the paw of da kowntezz
agin, den he sayz, wuuld your loverly self likta danze mine bootiful soonta
be winked girlkitty? He stnads up and takez lucy's paw and heads fur the
danzin area, .. Diz iz gonna be funfunfun, Chester

Old February 20th 07, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Default Valleytimez Day! (was: Da loo-wow on da beech!)

Yes, doze are wunnerful ideermints! Da red an da green togedder will be
furry festiv.

Yes, itz nice bowt Chester an Lucy, an it wuz furry sweet uv yurownself to
inkurage him. Letz git sum ov doze dringkeez wif umbrelleez and toazt dem.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
I yam hapy dat yu z lykez it, Sunnydanze.
We kin lay on owr rezpektiff kwilteez an dreem ov eetsh uddur ;-)

We kud tauke dem deown tu da beetsh loowow an lay
dem on da saynd, negzt tu eetsh uddur. Iz dat uh gudgud ideer?

BDW, izunt it nize bowt Chester an Lucy?
Chester wuz so kute at da booteek, shy and unshur ov himselph.
I tried tu boozt his selph-esteeme, an I gez it hewlpt.
Dey mayke uh nize kuppel.
We kud go toazt dem at da loowow.
--
Pitô.ônya

Sundance wrote:
Oh, fangu, Sweetee! Yoo didn't haz to do dat, but Ize furry tuched!

[Sundance carefully opens the package. When he sees the quilt, he
gets on it immediately and rolls around.]

Dis iz a wunnerful prezint, Toonya -- I lubz it! An it matchiz myown
eyez! How thotful! I knowz I will hab wunnerful dreemz when I sleepz
on itself.
Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Sundance wrote:
[Rebecca gives Sundance a beautifully wrapped package and smiles as
he trots over to Pitoonya.]

Huyhuy, ptny...

[Sundance puts the package down so he can meow]

Hihi, Toonya. I hope yoo duznt fingk dis iz too furward, but I
gottid yoo a liddle prezzie fur Valleytymes Day.

[Sundance pushes the package toward his Sweetee, and hopes she will
like the comfy red quilt with the border of white hearts all around
the outside edge.]

Ptnya stepz furrwurd tu akzept.
Den yuzez hur klawz juudishizlee tu opin da pakage.

OH! Heow lufferlee. I wyll endjoy yuzink diz kwilt an tinking bowt
yu b-4 tayking mine napz.

Juzt uh sekund....
Ptnya goez tu hur hyding playze an burringz owt a bokz wiff uh
bigbig redred ribbin. Inny syde iz a catz-eye green kwilt, wiff
yallo rikrak I heowp YU dunt tink me tuu furward, kuz I gots yu uh
liddul sumpin
fur Valleytimez Day tuuuu.

--
Pitô.ônya AKA Sweetee