Da loo-wow on da beech!

Old March 6th 07, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default A Valleytimez Party!! (was: Da loo-wow on da beech!)

we liksta purrsunalize it, owr new futon iz gonna be realli fun, Stormmee
snickerin
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
Owh, I luff new furrnichure! Yu can purrsonalize it fur yourownself.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
we duz haf fun at owr howze... wuz dat treet gud? You shulda told

yourmom
dat ifin himsef didn't steal yourown fud you wuldint take hiz

treetz...
Todayz fun wuza new chair for furry'z offize, Stormmee
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
You haffa lotof fun at yur howse! We du tuu!

I gottin trubble las nite. Just a liddle. My bruther is always

steelen
my fud, so I stole won of his treets. My momm got upsett cause heez

sick
an I shuddint take fings from him. Boy did I HISS at hur!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I iz happi you iz gonna be mine sisfur in paw alzo... da ofur day

dife
bombed hiz sef, I waz onna cownter, himsef wuz onna floor, when i
jumped
offa cownter himsef jumped strait up inna air wif bof pawz up lika
ninja
kitty, then we hadda wrestlin match it wuz fun, Stormmee
Julie Porter wrote in message
news Reely! Chesters a furry tallinted cat.

I will be so happy to be yur sister in paw!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Him iza real kitty anna himsef iz wonnerful, at owr howze

himsef
iz
teachin
minesef abowt ninja kitty mofez, Stormmee
Julie Porter wrote in message
nk.net...
Stormmee, fangu! Ime the lukkiest cat effur. Sumtimes I fink
Chester
is
tuu guud to be troo.

Lucy

Old March 6th 07, 03:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Default Valleytimez Day!

On Mon, 5 Mar 2007 19:09:27 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

itz gud ifin you duz, i iz juzt happi itz gonna happin, da onliezt thing i
wantz iz fur ita be warm so we kan hafa parti owtside anna dat way alla
kittez will come anna see uses get winked, Chester

Awww, we'd come effen ifn it wuz cold! Winkings are so romantical;
I'll bet dat you gize will haff fun planning it!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/6/2007 10:19:55 AM
Old March 6th 07, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Chester looks atta hizown sisfur in paw... Thank yourownsef, I hopez you
willz hep loferly lucy, I izunt nearly sophicated enufta aktuli planit, I
juzt wantsa be wif lucy, Chester feeling veri ofurwhelmed...

Tiger smaks Chester onna bak, bub you did whut you wuz supozed to, you
picked a fine ladycat ta wink, den you azked hersef, you buyed jewelery,
ifin hersef azkz you a qweskin anzwer honeztly butt ofurwize truzt yoursef
dat you piked gud enuf fur herta planit... I did anna lukit whut i gotted,
the mozt bootiful girl kitty inna wurld, anna winked inna egipt, Tiger,
supportifily

Old March 7th 07, 01:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 15:13:27 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

Chester looks atta hizown sisfur in paw... Thank yourownsef, I hopez you
willz hep loferly lucy, I izunt nearly sophicated enufta aktuli planit, I
juzt wantsa be wif lucy, Chester feeling veri ofurwhelmed...

Yull do just fine, Chester, yur a gud kittie!

Tiger smaks Chester onna bak, bub you did whut you wuz supozed to, you
picked a fine ladycat ta wink, den you azked hersef, you buyed jewelery,
ifin hersef azkz you a qweskin anzwer honeztly butt ofurwize truzt yoursef
dat you piked gud enuf fur herta planit... I did anna lukit whut i gotted,
the mozt bootiful girl kitty inna wurld, anna winked inna egipt, Tiger,
supportifily

Awww (smooch, smurgle) I did purty well for myownself wif you,
sweetie!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/6/2007 8:09:34 PM

Old March 15th 07, 06:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Sundance wrote:
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Yu ar sooo brayve, Sunnydanze!
Ar yur klawz sharpent???

I wyll be brayff awlzo.
I wyll stay wiff yur sisfurr Bekky wyl yu fite lyke catz an d*gz.
. --
Pitô.ônya

OK, Sweetee, dat wud be wunnerful.

Myown klawz? Oh, hisssspittttt! Meowmie juss trimmed dem! I will
haz to do wifowt sharp klawz fur now.

Sundance, giving Pitoonya a nosetouch before running off to help
repel the d*gs

Waaaayyyyt uh sekund!!!!
Reatches into hur rock bag
Heer yu tayke twu ov mine rockz.
Yu kin bang dem tugedder tu skayer doz d*gz,
ur effin Throw da rockz attem!
--
Pitô.ônya

Fangu, Toonya! I didnt hav time to tell yoo befur da battle, but Ize furry
tuched dat yood giv me sum uv yurown muzik roks to hewp fite doze d*gs.
Heer: I have bringed da roks bak to yoo safe an sownd.

Sundance

Old March 15th 07, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Sundance wrote:
[...]

Ahhh Jeee, fangz. It wuz da leezt I kud du furr da warf effort.
Lezzeee....klikkitty klik klik...yup, day sownd da sayme.
Neow letz danze!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old March 17th 07, 07:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

8 ------SNIP----- 8

Neow letz danze!

An Sunnydanz dere, letz eeet lotz an lotz, an letz danz lotz an lotz, an
letz endjoy ower frendz an kommunitee lotz an lotz...kuz mine Meowmee an
Pawpaw ar gonna tayke me bak tu mine Foztur Meowmee an reel-kitteeMeowmee,
an sumudder katz inna feu daze....an leeef me dere furrr uh looooooooong
tyme, lyke morin twu weekz, wyle day fwy uhway tu bizitt deer Cubz an
grankubz ....'Bakkeezt' ...wereffurr dat iz.

So letz hab funfun wyle we kan, waaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old March 17th 07, 04:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Oh, n000000000o! Whut will I do wifout yoo fur dat long!

By awl meenz, letz eet an dance an sit wif owrown frendz. Whut kan I git
yoo to eet or dringk, Sweetee?