My cat hid my false teeth

Old May 11th 05, 03:07 AM
bigbadbarry

blueberries79 wrote:
thaaanks...I might add a few more pics later on. He's such a cuddle
bug.

Haha thats funny I call Gabe "Cuddlebutt" ... maybe because before he

lays
down on my chest he likes to turn around so I get a good view?

:~|

I'm standing in line at the drug store today, the lady asks can I help
you...
it took me a minute before I could talk, when I finally got my
composure I said, "cat hair"...uh?, "I'm getting cat hair off my lips"
To make it worse my eyes stay puffy red. I look like I've been doing
bong hits or something.
Im already look a little malnourished, dark around the eyes.

Old May 11th 05, 03:13 AM
Brad

On Tue, 10 May 2005 12:50:25 -0400, "Mary" wrote:

I had really good luck with regular Science Diet dry
for my cat Gnarly. However, I do believe that canned
is better for them. One thing you will find with the premium
foods--I found this with SD--is that Ruprecht will poop
less. Allegedly this is because they are using more of the
food due to the quality.

That makes a lot of sense that the bulk of the food is used by the
system I guess as they say "the proof is in the puddin" or in this
case "the proof is in the poopin".....gosh I'm sorry I thought it was
gonna be funnier but I typed it so I'm leavin it.....

Brad

LIFE'S JOURNEY IS NOT TO ARRIVE AT THE GRAVE SAFELY IN A
WELL-PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN SIDEWAYS, TOTALLY WORN OUT,
SHOUTING... " HOLY @#$%... WHAT A RIDE!"

Old May 11th 05, 04:14 AM

wrote:

I had really good luck with regular Science Diet dry
for my cat Gnarly. However, I do believe that canned
is better for them. One thing you will find with the premium
foods--I found this with SD--is that Ruprecht will poop
less. Allegedly this is because they are using more of the
food due to the quality.

That makes a lot of sense that the bulk of the food is used by the
system I guess as they say "the proof is in the puddin" or in this
case "the proof is in the poopin".....gosh I'm sorry I thought it was
gonna be funnier but I typed it so I'm leavin it.....

Brad

but it's absolutely true. Years ago when I switched to premium foods,
it was amazing to me, the way their bodies must process almost all the
food, and suddenly the litterbox wasn't nearly as smelly and there was
so much less waste in it.

Sherry

Old May 11th 05, 05:50 AM
Mary

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

[...]

It was one of the reasons why Gnarly got Science Diet no matter
what I had to eat. That was the only premium food I knew about
at that time. Aside from the poop issue, she was brighter eyed,
bushier tailed, and even more apt to slice me a new one or
bite me to the bone. It just made her happier. Gave her more
energy to wake me at night and then again in the morning before
I had the time to get enough sleep to function. *Sigh* I loved that
cat. She was dumb as a rock but still effective in meeting her
objectives. Imagine if our current administration was both instead
of just one.

Old May 11th 05, 04:47 PM
bigbadbarry

Mary wrote:

It was one of the reasons why Gnarly got Science Diet no matter
what I had to eat. That was the only premium food I knew about
at that time. Aside from the poop issue, she was brighter eyed,
bushier tailed, and even more apt to slice me a new one or
bite me to the bone. It just made her happier. Gave her more
energy to wake me at night and then again in the morning before
I had the time to get enough sleep to function. *Sigh* I loved that
cat. She was dumb as a rock but still effective in meeting her
objectives. Imagine if our current administration was both instead
of just one.

Haha!

I don't know about bright eyed and energy levels (yet), but man, he's
shure throwin down on this SD! I can't believe it...

He's a cereal kid!

I guess I will just have to insist that he eats the can (after removing
the label of course...paper might not be good for him), I think it's 9
lives, chicken lips and cow foreheads...lol.

Old May 11th 05, 04:59 PM
Mary

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
oups.com...

I don't know about bright eyed and energy levels (yet), but man, he's
shure throwin down on this SD! I can't believe it...

He's a cereal kid!

Well, as much as I do believe that canned food has helped my
current kitties, I did have great success with dry SD for 15 years.
Gnarly lived to be 20, had all her teeth, and had never been sick
unless she ate something weird.

I guess I will just have to insist that he eats the can (after removing
the label of course...paper might not be good for him), I think it's 9
lives, chicken lips and cow foreheads...lol.

Eeyyyyyeeeuuuw!

Maybe try Fancy Feast. It's the only one these days in the grocery
store that has actual "chicken, beef, salmon," etc. as a first
ingredient. (Meaning less foreheads and eyeballs!) Tender
Beef Feast is Buddha's fav, whereas Cheeks must have her
Salmon Feast.

Old May 11th 05, 08:11 PM
bigbadbarry

Mary wrote:

Maybe try Fancy Feast. It's the only one these days in the grocery
store that has actual "chicken, beef, salmon," etc. as a first
ingredient. (Meaning less foreheads and eyeballs!) Tender
Beef Feast is Buddha's fav, whereas Cheeks must have her
Salmon Feast.

I see

I've never ever seen a cat who did not prefer the canned food, it even
smells good really (some of it)...hmmm gives me an idea, maybe I can
mix them. I always throw out at least 3/4 of the can. it just lays
there getting a shell on it. well, at leat he's getting best possible
for now.