Saint Anne 1-4-71

Old October 9th 12, 05:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
mcinn

Default Saint Anne 1-4-71

St. Anne says,
"My blessing to you is a mother's wish to accept
God's Love and His Way for you. Be childlike in His
Way, teaching others, serving others, helping others to
know Him, through you, by example each day. I leave
you now and ask you to remember to pray each day."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON JANUARY 4,1971 AT 4:40 P.M.

SAINT ANNE

"My children, I am a Saint who mothered a
Daughter Who stands before the world, radiant, glowing,
with The Father, with The Son. My name is Saint Anne
and I speak to you from Heaven where I am.

Be aware at all times of God's Love to man,
through man, for man, with man, and because He made
man. Be as my Daughter was - generous, kind,
understanding, and trusting in The Father's Will. Do
not let sorrow weaken you, do not let sad hours make
you bitter. Look to the day, offering it to The Father,
and bless it in your little way by accepting the gifts
He has given for you in many ways. The Holy
Eucharist, receive It much. The Holy Rosary, say it
often. The Divine Praises, let them be a quick prayer
from you. Accept the blessings you now have and look
forward to the growth in giving love. Imitate The
Father's Way. Give love, have trust, be in love and
love trust.

My blessing to you is a mother's wish to accept
God's Love and His Way for you. Be childlike in His
Way, teaching others, serving others, helping others to
know Him, through you, by example each day. I leave
you now and ask you to remember to pray each day."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.