Cosmo Continues to Heal

Old April 27th 08, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

Default Cosmo Continues to Heal

MaryL wrote:

"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
He looks really funny. His ear is still kind of floppy at the tip,
and he has the tube in it that looks really strange, along with the
stitches.

He's being pretty good with the medication. I've been putting him on
my lap, and surprise of surprises, he isn't scratching me! He just
puts out a little "mrow" that is translated as "#$%&&*%$$%, you stupid
human." Or something like that.

The first few days, he slept and ate a lot. Over the weekend, he got
back his "I am going to eat you for lunch" look, so I think he's
feeling better - lol.

I even saw him take a swipe at one of the other cats yesterday.

He tends to shake his head, but he is not digging at the tube or ear,
and I am praying he keeps up the good work until he gets it out.

My Handsome Fella Strong Cat seems to be doing very well. I can never
thank you guys enough (and the vet, too, of course!).

Ginger-lyn

That's great news, Ginger-lyn. I meant to reply when you first posted
about Cosmo -- but, sometimes I am a master of procrastination, and that
kicked in this time. Anyway, I wanted to thank you for taking care of
Cosmo and let me know that you did exactly the right thing. I know that
was a considerable expense for you and that you can ill afford it, so
this is a "double thank-you."

MaryL

Thank you, Mary and everyone. I really appreciate the support; it means
a lot to me (and to Cosmo).

Ginger-lyn