Mouse Hunt

Old February 3rd 05, 01:45 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

O fangu Chester!
heerz da bed...an heerz undur da bed...an heerz one korner...noooo...
heerz da mostezt bak korner...kin yu see da porter???

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

I can see it, hear it and feel it. Do you see that slight shimmering
and do you hear that faint buzzing? Can you feel that vibration?
That's the teleporter.

Uhmayzing!!!!

If you get into it and think about where you want to go, it'll take you
to the teleporter that Nathan installed at mom's work. You get into it
by walking into the farthest corner.

Are you ready to go?

Chester

Reddy an eegur!
Heer, purrleeezzzz howld da MiceKreem maykur, wile I feel mine way in...

Pitoonya

Old February 3rd 05, 01:51 AM
ClowderCat

I can see it, hear it and feel it. Do you see that slight

shimmering
and do you hear that faint buzzing? Can you feel that vibration?
That's the teleporter.

Uhmayzing!!!!

Right. We had to do something to keep the humans from finding them and
taking them away from us!

If you get into it and think about where you want to go, it'll take

you
to the teleporter that Nathan installed at mom's work. You get

into it
by walking into the farthest corner.

Are you ready to go?

Chester

Reddy an eegur!
Heer, purrleeezzzz howld da MiceKreem maykur, wile I feel mine way

in...

Pitoonya

Chester takes the MiceKreem maker and waits for Pitoonya.

Old February 3rd 05, 04:39 AM
Rebecca

Reely? Datz da way Sundance behabes when he gits nip!
--
Rebecca

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
OEJ laughs, diz is how mines brofur duz it, OEJ
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...

Clarence chases the mouse that OEJ decided not to go for. He corners
it and picks it up in his mouse. Then he backs into the corner and
starts growling.
Stay away from me now!!!! This is my mouse!!!!!

Clarence

Old February 3rd 05, 04:45 AM
Sundance

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

Sundance wrote:
Oh, lookit, herez anuther wun...

[swat, swat, chomp]

Look, I gotz 3 alreddy, dis iz reely gud huntin!
--
Sundance, in a feeding frenzy

Are you eating all of them now or saving some of them for the mice
creem?

Clarence, chasing a mouse towards Sundance

[Sundance swallows and looks at Clarence]

Ooh, derez gonna be mice kreem AND pizza? Don't worree, I fink derez enuf
heer fur usses to eet sum an hab sum on pizza an make mice kreem.

Mmm, mice kreem!
--
Sundance

Old February 3rd 05, 07:25 AM
ShortTail Tom

Miss Violette wrote:
OEJ grabs da mouze anna finishes it off and gives it to STT as a token of
her affection, OEJ

[Blush] Fangu!

STTom
Old February 4th 05, 12:48 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"
[...]

Pitoonya bravely steps into the teleporter and waits for Chester to
start thinking of the location of the Mouse Hunt

Old February 4th 05, 01:40 AM
ClowderCat

Oh, lookit, herez anuther wun...

[swat, swat, chomp]

Look, I gotz 3 alreddy, dis iz reely gud huntin!
--
Sundance, in a feeding frenzy

Are you eating all of them now or saving some of them for the mice
creem?

Clarence, chasing a mouse towards Sundance

[Sundance swallows and looks at Clarence]

Ooh, derez gonna be mice kreem AND pizza? Don't worree, I fink derez

enuf
heer fur usses to eet sum an hab sum on pizza an make mice kreem.

Mmm, mice kreem!
--
Sundance

Pitoonya brought a mice kreem maker. She's a real cool kitty!

Clarence, pouncing on a mouse

Old February 4th 05, 01:42 AM
ClowderCat

Chester takes the MiceKreem maker and waits for Pitoonya.

Pitoonya bravely steps into the teleporter and waits for Chester to
start thinking of the location of the Mouse Hunt

Chester starts thinking "Mom's work" and the cats feel themselves
disappear and then appear. They leave the teleporter under Chester's
mom's desk.

Here we are. Where do you want this MiceKreem maker?

Old February 4th 05, 03:30 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

Chester takes the MiceKreem maker and waits for Pitoonya.

Pitoonya bravely steps into the teleporter and waits for Chester to
start thinking of the location of the Mouse Hunt

Chester starts thinking "Mom's work" and the cats feel themselves
disappear and then appear. They leave the teleporter under Chester's
mom's desk.

Here we are. Where do you want this MiceKreem maker?

Put it in da freezzer, an wen we habuhbowt twenny meowzeez in da freezzer an
uh boddul ov kreem, den weez'l take efurryting owt, an start dem spinnink
rowndanrownd tyll itz
MICE-KREEM!!!

I mite wanna snak on uh few taylez, tho...lyke I du on stufft wunz.

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Old February 4th 05, 03:37 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...
Oh, lookit, herez anuther wun...

[swat, swat, chomp]

Look, I gotz 3 alreddy, dis iz reely gud huntin!
--
Sundance, in a feeding frenzy

Are you eating all of them now or saving some of them for the mice
creem?

Clarence, chasing a mouse towards Sundance

[Sundance swallows and looks at Clarence]

Ooh, derez gonna be mice kreem AND pizza? Don't worree, I fink derez

enuf
heer fur usses to eet sum an hab sum on pizza an make mice kreem.

Mmm, mice kreem!
--
Sundance

Pitoonya brought a mice kreem maker. She's a real cool kitty!

Clarence, pouncing on a mouse

Apun my wurd, fangz Clarence!
Kin I purrleeze hab uh tayle tu nibbil on?
We kin poot da rezt in da freezer...I wunner heow menny dat maykez in da
freezer.
Ya kno we need attid leezt twenny tu flavur da kreem.

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Mouse behind the wall (from another group) Stormin Mormon Cat anecdotes 6 October 24th 04 10:41 PM
cat - mouse problem moon Cats - misc 4 May 29th 04 04:29 PM
cat - mouse problem moon Cat health & behaviour 12 May 18th 04 07:22 PM
My cat finally caught a mouse!!!! Doe John Cat anecdotes 16 April 30th 04 04:40 AM
Onyx: A Mouse a Day Susan Zeigler Cat anecdotes 12 April 13th 04 05:30 AM