Mouse Hunt

Old February 4th 05, 03:40 AM
ClowderCat

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote:
"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

Chester takes the MiceKreem maker and waits for Pitoonya.

Pitoonya bravely steps into the teleporter and waits for Chester

start thinking of the location of the Mouse Hunt

Chester starts thinking "Mom's work" and the cats feel themselves
disappear and then appear. They leave the teleporter under

Chester's
mom's desk.

Here we are. Where do you want this MiceKreem maker?

Put it in da freezzer, an wen we habuhbowt twenny meowzeez in da

freezzer an
uh boddul ov kreem, den weez'l take efurryting owt, an start dem

spinnink
rowndanrownd tyll itz
MICE-KREEM!!!

I mite wanna snak on uh few taylez, tho...lyke I du on stufft wunz.

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Chester puts the MiceKreem maker in the freezer.

You can eat as many of the tails as you want. And I think we have
about 20 mice now. We need to wait until they're frozen.

Chester

Old February 4th 05, 03:43 AM
ClowderCat

Pitoonya brought a mice kreem maker. She's a real cool kitty!

Clarence, pouncing on a mouse

Apun my wurd, fangz Clarence!
Kin I purrleeze hab uh tayle tu nibbil on?
We kin poot da rezt in da freezer...I wunner heow menny dat maykez in

da
freezer.
Ya kno we need attid leezt twenny tu flavur da kreem.

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Clarence takes the mice out of the kleenex box one at a time, counting
them.

One, two, three, four ..... sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen,
twenty, twenty-one, twenty-two.

We have enough to make the mice cream really strong flavored!

And you can have as many of the tails as you want!

Clarence

Old February 4th 05, 08:42 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
ups.com...

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote:
[...]

Hokay...den I'zl put da non-fat kreem in da freezur furr uh wyle.

'Non-Fat Kreem' LOL! Arunt hoominz uh skreem???

Pitoonya

Old February 4th 05, 08:43 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

" Pitoonya brought a mice kreem maker. She's a real cool kitty!

Clarence, pouncing on a mouse

Apun my wurd, fangz Clarence!
Kin I purrleeze hab uh tayle tu nibbil on?
We kin poot da rezt in da freezer...I wunner heow menny dat maykez in

da
freezer.
Ya kno we need attid leezt twenny tu flavur da kreem.

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Clarence takes the mice out of the kleenex box one at a time, counting
them.

One, two, three, four ..... sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen,
twenty, twenty-one, twenty-two.

We have enough to make the mice cream really strong flavored!

And you can have as many of the tails as you want!

Clarence

Uh Huh! Gud an stroong!
Puttem in da freezer!

Pitoonya

Old February 5th 05, 02:08 AM
ClowderCat

Hokay...den I'zl put da non-fat kreem in da freezur furr uh wyle.

'Non-Fat Kreem' LOL! Arunt hoominz uh skreem???

Pitoonya

Why did you bring non-fat cream? That stuff's for humans!!!!! I left
some real cream in the freezer for us when I heard that you'd be
bringing a mice cream maker!!!

Nathan

Old February 5th 05, 02:09 AM
ClowderCat

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote:
[...]

Clarence lays the mice side by side on the bottom of the freezer.

They should be frozen really fast this way.

Old February 5th 05, 01:25 PM
Miss Violette

When we iz nipped efuryone juz lollz arownds afur dey haz a huge kitty
thunder raze. OEJ
Rebecca wrote in message
Reely? Datz da way Sundance behabes when he gits nip!
--
Rebecca

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
OEJ laughs, diz is how mines brofur duz it, OEJ
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...

Clarence chases the mouse that OEJ decided not to go for. He corners
it and picks it up in his mouse. Then he backs into the corner and
starts growling.
Stay away from me now!!!! This is my mouse!!!!!

Clarence

Old February 6th 05, 02:30 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
in dat case letz eat some of dat pizza whilez we waitz fur da micez

ta
freeze, OEJ

Good idea. We're starving!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old February 7th 05, 12:22 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Miss Violette wrote:
in dat case letz eat some of dat pizza whilez we waitz fur da micez

ta
freeze, OEJ

Good idea. We're starving!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Wyll weez eatting sum pizza, I'yl shtart da mice kreem masheen.
Pitoonya gets the many frozen mice, the real cream and some powdered sugar
and a few drops of vanilla, and adds them all to the mice kreem mashieen
bowl. Then she plugs it in, pushes the button, an jumps back when the
rrrroooowwwwlllllling sound starts

There! It'yll be reddee inna wile...
..
May I purrleeez hab sum peppyrony an cheze pizza , purrleez?

Pitoonya

Mouse behind the wall (from another group) Stormin Mormon Cat anecdotes 6 October 24th 04 10:41 PM
cat - mouse problem moon Cats - misc 4 May 29th 04 04:29 PM
cat - mouse problem moon Cat health & behaviour 12 May 18th 04 07:22 PM
My cat finally caught a mouse!!!! Doe John Cat anecdotes 16 April 30th 04 04:40 AM
Onyx: A Mouse a Day Susan Zeigler Cat anecdotes 12 April 13th 04 05:30 AM