Nownzmint uv hoomin acheebmint

Old December 8th 06, 05:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Default Nownzmint uv hoomin acheebmint

I wantid to let alla yoo kitteez kno dat, doo to her wunnerful effertz at
takin kare uv Sundance an me evin durin timez ub diffyculteez, I decidid to
reward Meowmie by sittin in herown lap fur onlee da thirdest time since I
kame to lib heer. It wuz onlee fur a minnit or so, but she deeserbed a
liddle reward.

Rebecca the generous

Old December 8th 06, 08:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

wow wot an onner I hope yu mayde shure she felt soootablee awed.

jasmine, hoo finks this is a furry good taktic

Old December 8th 06, 11:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

wonnerful news, you hasta know howta treata hoomans annyou iz treatin
yourown hooman purperly, Tiger, prowd of hiz furnd anna pleazed fur da
derserfin hooman

Old December 9th 06, 02:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Rebecca wrote:
I wantid to let alla yoo kitteez kno dat, doo to her wunnerful effertz at
takin kare uv Sundance an me evin durin timez ub diffyculteez, I decidid to
reward Meowmie by sittin in herown lap fur onlee da thirdest time since I
kame to lib heer. It wuz onlee fur a minnit or so, but she deeserbed a
liddle reward.

Rebecca the generous

WOW... gud fur yurownself!!!

I'z hopin' dat yur findin' owt dat hooman beanz ayn't sew furry bad
affur awl. I hopez she giffed yurownself sum skritchez fur bein' sew
jenurus.

UB ~ What prompted this? Just wondering... also, Rebecca, are you a
feral kitty?

--- Onyx

Old December 9th 06, 07:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

No, I iz not a feralkittee, juss wun hoo duznt sit on lapz much. Lotsa
timez I sitz rite next to Meowmie to be petted! I luvz bein petted, juss
not sittin in lapz so much.

It also hewped dat it wuz a kold day and Meowmie wuz sittin on da sofa
rapped up in a blankee!

Rebecca

"Cory" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old December 9th 06, 07:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Uv corse she felt awed! She concentratid on givvin me atenshunz until I
decidid to move on -- she evin stopped wachin da tawkinpicherboks!

Rebecca

Old December 9th 06, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Fri, 08 Dec 2006 04:59:29 GMT, Rebecca's nimble, little paws typed:

I wantid to let alla yoo kitteez kno dat, doo to her wunnerful effertz at
takin kare uv Sundance an me evin durin timez ub diffyculteez, I decidid to
reward Meowmie by sittin in herown lap fur onlee da thirdest time since I
kame to lib heer. It wuz onlee fur a minnit or so, but she deeserbed a
liddle reward.

Rebecca the generous

Oh my towz,

You are indeed generous! I neffur sit on my hoomanz lap, effen fur a
minit! (OF cawze, when he go to sleep in my bigbig bed, I do puttid
myownself rite nekst to hiz chest and turn offor on my bak so day he
can giff me belly rubz until we boff fallz asleep). But lapz, non!

I do hope dat da hooman iz eternally grateful for dis!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/9/2006 4:06:32 PM
Old December 10th 06, 02:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Rebecca wrote:
I wantid to let alla yoo kitteez kno dat, doo to her wunnerful
effertz at takin kare uv Sundance an me evin durin timez ub
diffyculteez, I decidid to reward Meowmie by sittin in herown lap fur
onlee da thirdest time since I kame to lib heer. It wuz onlee fur a
minnit or so, but she deeserbed a liddle reward.

Rebecca the generous

Lapz? I dun kno.....maybe uh chayer-syde lay fur hed pettin...

Ovkorze I yam shur dat yur Meowmie iz betterer den myne, an
deezerfz eggzempurrlee treetmint.
--
Pitô.ônya