Happy Purrday Joy (the 18th)

Old October 16th 08, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

Default Happy Purrday Joy (the 18th)

Joy, who is one of the sweetest people here is having her birthday on the
18th IIRC and I just wanted to put up a post for her
Happy Birthday Joy, you kind, sweet, wonderful woman.
Love you
Purrs and blessings
Kyla and Mosey

Old October 17th 08, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Kyla, you are a sweetheart to keep giving me so many birthdays, but mine
isn't until November 19. Thanks anyway.

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Old October 17th 08, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Joy" wrote in message
Kyla, you are a sweetheart to keep giving me so many birthdays, but mine
isn't until November 19. Thanks anyway.

You're just going to have to resign yourself to twelve purrdays a year, I
guess. LOL.

Pam S. wishing Joy a happy Purrday this and every 19th

Old October 17th 08, 05:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

Bangs head on keyboard...November...got it
Did you get my e-mail?
Kyla
--feeling very foolish

Old October 17th 08, 05:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

Default OT nevermind Happy Purrday Joy (the 18th)

"tanadashoes" ...

"Joy"
Kyla, you are a sweetheart to keep giving me so many birthdays, but mine
isn't until November 19. Thanks anyway.

You're just going to have to resign yourself to twelve purrdays a year, I
guess. LOL.

Pam S. wishing Joy a happy Purrday this and every 19th

Wait, the 19th?? I had it written down as the 18th.
I blame the Full Moon LOL

Kyla
[UB] I give up!

Old October 17th 08, 08:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...

"Joy" wrote in message
Kyla, you are a sweetheart to keep giving me so many birthdays, but mine
isn't until November 19. Thanks anyway.

You're just going to have to resign yourself to twelve purrdays a year, I
guess. LOL.

Pam S. wishing Joy a happy Purrday this and every 19th

Thank you, Pam. There is a woman in another newsgroup who tells everybody
her birthday is on the 12th. Her bday is also in November, but she says
this every month.

Joy

Old October 18th 08, 03:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Oct 16, 4:54*pm, "Joy" wrote:
Kyla, you are a sweetheart to keep giving me so many birthdays, but mine
isn't until November 19. *Thanks anyway.

Hey Joy we share the same birthday! I am also November 19th

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs