Meowmie wud not take herown brake!

Old October 30th 11, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default Meowmie wud not take herown brake!

Meowmie had bin werkin on da pooter fur a longlong time, an I desidid dat
she needed a brake. So I jumped up on da pooter desk an walked in frunt uv
da keebord. She still kep werkin. So I kurled up on da desk rite between her
an da keebord. She still kep werkin. So I tried to strech owt to push
herownself away frum da keebord. She still kep werking. I wud hav dun mor
but I desided it wuz time fur a nap -- rite dere in frunt uv da keebord.

Sundance

Old October 30th 11, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Meowmie had bin werkin on da pooter fur a longlong time, an I desidid dat
she needed a brake. So I jumped up on da pooter desk an walked in frunt uv
da keebord. She still kep werkin. So I kurled up on da desk rite between
her an da keebord. She still kep werkin. So I tried to strech owt to push
herownself away frum da keebord. She still kep werking. I wud hav dun mor
but I desided it wuz time fur a nap -- rite dere in frunt uv da keebord.

Sundance

Gud fur yu, Sundance. yeUP.

Mosey

Old October 30th 11, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Yu are furry katsheensious, tryin to make yur meowmie tayke brakez.

Weze du dat sumtymes. Not so often laytely cuz sheze onli wurkin one
tuna getter.

Booker

Old October 31st 11, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Sundance" wrote in message
Meowmie had bin werkin on da pooter fur a longlong time, an I desidid
dat she needed a brake. So I jumped up on da pooter desk an walked in
frunt uv da keebord. She still kep werkin. So I kurled up on da desk
rite between her an da keebord. She still kep werkin. So I tried to
strech owt to push herownself away frum da keebord. She still kep
werking. I wud hav dun mor but I desided it wuz time fur a nap -- rite
dere in frunt uv da keebord.

Sundance

I juzt lay on da gezt bed an lettid happin, an it duz...an it duz...an
it duz...
nottid olny Meowmee, but PawPaw'z purrintur duzint wanna woik, so him
tuu!
It'z 6:30 an styll nooo dinnur...hmmmmffff.
--
Pitô.ônya