I yam thinkin...

Old October 31st 11, 02:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default I yam thinkin...

cutie gowin missin made soft cry twize, onez fur hermom anna petunia, den
onze fur hersef beclawz it reminded hersef of herown kittee simon dat wented
mizzin, OEJ
"Gramby" wrote in message
O t reads this and thinks to himself. Kudent we just purr quietlie for dem
dat iz mizzink and not always talk bout demselvez? Dat helpz da hoomanz a
lot morez I am surez.

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message ...

I yam thinkin that cutie mite hab feownd uh noo howm wiff uh liddul
seben urr aite yeer owld hoomin boi cub, huu juzt lubz tu pway wiff hur
awlla da tyme, an letz hur lik hiz faze an noze an nibbul hiz fingurz an
slweep wiff him. I tink da boiz nayme is probly Butch urr Joonyer. An
hiz meowmee iz yuzt tu boisterouz boiz by neow, so cutie fitz rite in,
(tho hur izza gurl). An I betcha dat cutie getz uh kapitul ledder to
shtart hur noo nayme, tuu.

I yam twyink tu telecat diz tu Meowmee, hoo iz wettin da keybord by
neow.....

--
Pitô.ônya

Hmmmmh....yus, cood be so. Yure Meomie howsumeffur is still notted
happy so purrhaps cutie should get hur butt back ware she bewongs? Dat
wud be gudgud.
Go giff yure Meomie a big {{{{{{{{{{{{hug}}}}}}}}}}}}
Gordon Kittiez

We alll ==PURR== 4 cutie
We gnot neffur effur stop.

Cinder, Beauty, Spring

Weh awl styl purr fur cutie tew, gnot neffer effer, stop.

Mosey fur hiz big famly
PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRS

Old October 31st 11, 02:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

OEJ, pweez tell soft dat owr meomie sends hur uh big hug...umkay? Fank yew
sew mutch,
ai hoap dat hulpz.

PUUUUUUURRS tew. frum us cats.

Mosey fur hiz famli.