Ping Unkle Bill

Old February 24th 12, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Ping Unkle Bill

Kud u pleeze update uz on how Auntie Micki iz doing? We wud like ta know
afore we goes for da open houze at Chester and da gangz houze. Willow
checking her ever present note book for important things.

Old February 25th 12, 05:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 24, 4:48*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Kud u pleeze update uz on how Auntie Micki iz doing? *We wud like ta know
afore we goes for da open houze at Chester and da gangz houze. *Willow
checking her ever present note book for important things.

Shee is in payn butted da doctors fink dey will be abl to find out
whatted is wrong on Munday an fixes itted. She can drife da car iff
she has too butted coold not go to w*rk today. We ar takin car ob
herseff, exPESHULLY little Samanfa.

WooToo

Human note: They don't know what is wrong but have ruled out the
immediately life-threatening things and are going to do some tests on
monday. She is going to miss a trip to the Bahamas that was scheduled
for this week.

--
Will in New Haven

Old February 25th 12, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

"Will in New wrote in message
On Feb 24, 4:48 pm, wrote:
Kud u pleeze update uz on how Auntie Micki iz doing? We wud like ta know
afore we goes for da open houze at Chester and da gangz houze. Willow
checking her ever present note book for important things.

Shee is in payn butted da doctors fink dey will be abl to find out
whatted is wrong on Munday an fixes itted. She can drife da car iff
she has too butted coold not go to w*rk today. We ar takin car ob
herseff, exPESHULLY little Samanfa.

WooToo

Human note: They don't know what is wrong but have ruled out the
immediately life-threatening things and are going to do some tests on
monday. She is going to miss a trip to the Bahamas that was scheduled
for this week.

--
Will in New Haven

Now that's a pain in itself. Purrs continue. MLB
Old February 25th 12, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Purrs and prayers for Auntie Micki lovingly sent from our home for it to be
nothing serious and we too are sorry she is going to miss her trip.
Thank you for the update, Unka Bill.
Auntie Kyla, Mosey, Meowy, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps

Old February 27th 12, 07:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 24, 4:48*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Kud u pleeze update uz on how Auntie Micki iz doing? *We wud like ta know
afore we goes for da open houze at Chester and da gangz houze. *Willow
checking her ever present note book for important things.

It is Munday at wunchtime. Mommy Micki gotted bak frum da doctors an
dey foun sumfin dat isn' tootoo bad but it duzn acount for awl da
payn. Sew shee has to see MOR docturs.

She is ressin now an calld Uncl Bill on da talkyphon to tell him to
bring us, I meen HER, a toona sub wen he com hom. Littl Samanfa is in
her lap. da Bear is rite buy her chare an wood getted in her lap but
she tell him "sorree, yoo ar two big."

We is keepin trak.

--
WooToo an Missy
Old February 27th 12, 07:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Kud u pleeze update uz on how Auntie Micki iz doing? We wud like ta know
afore we goes for da open houze at Chester and da gangz houze. Willow
checking her ever present note book for important things.

It is Munday at wunchtime. Mommy Micki gotted bak frum da doctors an
dey foun sumfin dat isn' tootoo bad but it duzn acount for awl da
payn. Sew shee has to see MOR docturs.

She is ressin now an calld Uncl Bill on da talkyphon to tell him to
bring us, I meen HER, a toona sub wen he com hom. Littl Samanfa is in
her lap. da Bear is rite buy her chare an wood getted in her lap but
she tell him "sorree, yoo ar two big."

We is keepin trak.

--
WooToo an Missy

Fank yew, WooToo n Missy fur da updayte on Auntie Micki.
Owr house is purrin fur herself, n meomie is prayin fur hur cuz owr meomie
noez wat payn iz wike.
MRRRRRRT on payn!!!
Mosey for hiz hoam

Old February 27th 12, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

purring continues, but glad furr so fur.
Anti Sylvia
"Will in New Haven" wrote in
message

Ping Unkle Dan Granby Cat community 1 June 21st 10 03:34 PM
Happie purrday Unkle Bill Granby Cat community 15 April 4th 10 06:16 PM
Ping Unkle Will Granby Cat community 3 January 19th 09 01:25 PM
Unkle Dan Granby Cat community 1 September 23rd 08 12:56 PM
Ping Bill Stock Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 0 June 5th 05 07:42 PM