Mine Tribyute tu Sebastian

Old October 29th 11, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ellie

Default Mine Tribyute tu Sebastian

Pipps an Mosey, I am furry sorry tu annowns dat mine sisfur Princess
Pasha went to the Rainbow Bridge this evening. She wuzza lady tu thuh
end.
Phoebe, with tears falling down her cheeks

On Oct 28, 1:07*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Dat wuz uh bootiful Tribyute tu Sebastian, Snowball.
Yu did vury wull wif yer memry uf hym.
Pipps gibz hym uh kupul uv *speshul Jellicle Ball 2011 hankiez *tew cry
intu.

Pipps *ulso asks Princess Pasha haow hur is fealing, wif mutch respxt.

Mosey, wif luvz, *fur hiz famli.

The Jellicle Ball begins to wind down as the moon begins to set. Snowball
sits
next to Princess Pasha on one side and his sister Pickle and brother
Muzzafer of
less than a year. He keeps looking over at Pasha, not only because as an
elderly
kittie she was still beautiful, but because of both of their connection to
Sebastian. Pickle and Muzzafer didn't get to meet Sebastian, as they came
after
he had gone to the Bridj.

gentle snip
Old October 29th 11, 02:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Owr meowmie reeded abowt dis an we wuz furry sorree to heer it. We lukked at
Princess Pasha's picherz, and she wuz a bootiful kittee.

Rebecca

Old October 29th 11, 03:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett gasps for fresh air. Oh mine gudnez we just finished da names and
it haz started againz. Willow goes to Piglett and tells her, u alwayz say
life iz a zirkle, it openz ta let da bitties in and den itself openz againz
to let da ole and sik kitties go to da bridje. It hurtz but dat is da way
Bast made it wurk. We purrs for a happy reunion for all at the RB.

Old October 29th 11, 03:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Fri, 28 Oct 2011 18:42:44 -0700, ellie wrote:

Pipps an Mosey, I am furry sorry tu annowns dat mine sisfur Princess
Pasha went to the Rainbow Bridge this evening. She wuzza lady tu thuh
end.
Phoebe, with tears falling down her cheeks

Phoebe, we are so very sorry to hear this. It is so very, very hard to
lose furred loved ones, but especially two so close to each other.

Amelia
Old October 29th 11, 05:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

O noe Phoebe, we are so sorry to heer uf this. ai wyl lite uh candle for
Princess Pasha,
bai da wai, mai hoomins had uh Siamese naymed Phoebe uh long tyme ugo
Pipps gibz Phoebe uh hankie tew cry intu,

Luffs n purrs, Mosey, fur hiz sad famli

Old October 29th 11, 03:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

We are furry furry sorry to heer dis. Weze purr fur da hole in yur hart,
an hope dat it heels wif da gud memfuries to remain.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Old October 29th 11, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Anna when da good memoriex komez, dere will be so mannie of dem. Piglett
remembering Sadie's shot life and all the good there was in it.

Old October 30th 11, 04:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

Dat was a beautiful Tribute, Snowball.
We will not forget Sebastian, not ever.

Azad
Old October 30th 11, 04:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

On Oct 28, 9:42*pm, ellie wrote:
Pipps an Mosey, I am furry sorry tu annowns dat mine sisfur Princess
Pasha went to the Rainbow Bridge this evening. *She wuzza lady tu thuh
end.
Phoebe, with tears falling down her cheeks

Oh, Miz Phoebe, ma'am, I did not see dat you were able to post dis sad
news yourownself, and I sent a little message myownself.
Please forgive me for taking dis liberty.
Mine heart is so heavy and sad, and I wanted everyone who heard and
was touched by da Tribute she gave to know.

Azad
Old October 30th 11, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

its nefur too lat to honur a gud furnd, OEJ fur herown howze
"Snowball" wrote in message
The Jellicle Ball begins to wind down as the moon begins to set. Snowball
sits
next to Princess Pasha on one side and his sister Pickle and brother
Muzzafer of
less than a year. He keeps looking over at Pasha, not only because as an
elderly
kittie she was still beautiful, but because of both of their connection to
Sebastian. Pickle and Muzzafer didn't get to meet Sebastian, as they came
after
he had gone to the Bridj.

He fidgeted in his seat the entire ball because he knew what he must do
but was
dreading it. It would mean that it was truly over. Sebastian was now gone
to the
Bridj and won't just be outside or sleeping in his tree. Sebastian was his
bestest friend in all the world and life wasn't the same without him.

Princess Pasha looks over at Snowball and puts a gentle paw on his
shoulder.

Yoo kin do it Snowball. Ize dere fur yoo. Carry Sebastian's strengf wif
yoo.

Snowball slowly gets up and makes his way to the podium.

Deer Kitties an Esteemed Gests,

Ize apawlogize fur beein so layte wif mine tribyute tu mine bruvver
Sebastian.
Ize been so nurvus. He waz always da strong wun an noo wut tu do an Ize
admits
Ize lost wifowt him.

Wen Meowmie brottid me hom I noo Sebastian wud be mine bestest fren. He
didn
like mineownself at furst an wud hurk efferi time he saw me. Buttid I wuz
payshent an wun him offur. Ize discoffered his fafurite fing waz tu haf
hiz
fayss washed. Datz wut won him offur. He didn like tu play wif me but he
alwayz
luffed tu cuddle and tu wash tugeffur. Weze ekselled at sinkronized
napping.

Sebastian wuz so smart. He noo how tu get da last bits ov fud frum day
babee
fud jars and wet fud cans. Ize neffur figured dat owt. Ize waz da feckless
wun,
Sebastian waz da smart wun. He patrolled da howse tu keep ussez all safe
and tu
make shure effuryfing ran smooflee. He gottid up befur effurywun else tu
chase
da greeblings away. He wud growl at da big maski kitties in da owt from da
window to chase dem away. He wud wake up meowmie fur ussez tu tell hur
dat it
waz feedi time an wud remind hur in da effenings tu. He also noo wen it
waz
snak time. I wud help him owt wen meowmie waz tu slow tu get us da snaks
and
lerned how to opin da cubbirds. I wud get da snaks fur Sebastian an me.

Yoo waz mine bestest fren in da hole wide wurld. Mine lif iz nottid da
same
wifowt yoo. Meowmie gottid Pickle anna Muzzafer beclawz yoo leftid such a
big
hole in hur hart but deze nottid da sayme. Deze nottid yoo tu curl up
wif. Ize
misses yoo effuri day. Ize hopes I kin lif up tu be haf da kittie yoo
were.

Snowball looks up to the sky with tears in his eyes and makes a little
wave with
his paw. He hops down off the podium and rushes back to Princess Pasha
where he
hugs her and cries into her soft furs.

A Candle for Sebastian Mosey =^..^=[_7_] Cat community 4 January 15th 11 10:26 PM
Sebastian Stacey Cat community 18 April 21st 10 08:02 PM
Tribyute, Mahler House of Pommerehn Azad, fur da fambly Cat community 31 November 8th 07 05:45 AM
Tribyute, Maine Coon Major Azad, fur da fambly Cat community 22 November 5th 07 08:04 PM
Sebastian gets some bling Karen Cat anecdotes 12 August 19th 06 05:14 AM