Thank You For The Purrs and Prayers For Sqweex

Old August 25th 12, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_15_]

Default Thank You For The Purrs and Prayers For Sqweex

Hi
Sqweex's Mommy Kyla here. I want to thank you all for the purrs, prayers and
words of advice that have been given to us.
Boy, she is hard to catch, Try and give her the med is 'nearly' impossible
and I think we MIGHT have to take her to the vet.
She won't let us get near her to medicate her, and we'll probably have to
enlist the help of our strong neighbor/friend to help. and to help take her
to the
vet as well. Sigh.

Love, and thank you all again, sweet kitties, doggies, and kind humans.

Kyla off to bed now..I have the flu.

Old August 25th 12, 05:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 24, 11:41*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Hi
Sqweex's Mommy Kyla here. I want to thank you all for the purrs, prayers and
words of advice that have been given to us.
Boy, she is hard to catch, Try and give her the med is 'nearly' impossible
and I think we MIGHT have to take her to the vet.
She won't let us get near her to medicate her, and we'll probably have to
enlist the help of our strong neighbor/friend to help. and to help take her
to the
vet as well. Sigh.

Love, and thank you all again, sweet kitties, doggies, *and kind humans..

Kyla off to bed now..I have the flu.

SQWEEX, you lett yooor mommy hep yoo, RITE GNOW

WooToo

Good luck with it. Hope WooToo's intervention helps. Hope you feel
better soon.

Bill

Dat's "BETTERER," Uncl Bill. Is yoo illiturut?
Feel betterer Anti Kyla

--
WooToo
Old August 26th 12, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_15_]

On Aug 24, 11:41 pm, "Mosey =^..^=
[...]

Thank you Unkl Bill and Woo Too, I am feeling 'somewhat' better and so is
Sqweex.
She has been playing with some catnip toys and the laser pointer red dot
last night.
It is hot here, but probably hotter where you are.
Try and keep cool.
I don't think Unkl Bill is illiturut at all, WooToo.

Love
Anti Kyla

Old September 1st 12, 05:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Kyla=^..^=[_3_]

Default MORE PURRS AND PRAYERS FOR SQWEEX, PLEASE?

Hi
Sqweex's Mommy Kyla here. I want to thank you all for the purrs, prayers and
words of advice that have been given to us.
Boy, she is hard to catch. Unkl Dutch and I just gave her a manicure and now
I have a nasty scratch on my left wrist,
which I medicated.
Sqweex was VERY hissed off, swore like a drunk, but her front nails were
getting caught in thingS and NEEDED clipping.
I wore plastic gloves. We both talked nice to her. But she was having none
of it.
Sqweex will be going to a new vet on Tuesday, Sept 4 at 3 pm.
Will you please continue to purr and pray for her?