Angus passed away last night

Old September 30th 03, 09:05 PM
Debra Berry

Default Angus passed away last night

Thank you everyone for you purrs and prayers
for Angus. He passed away in his sleep last
night while still at the emergency vet. They
haven't been able to determine exactly what
he had, but suspect a neurological problem or virus.
Angus developed tremors yesterday. They will
be doing an autopsy to find out what caused
his death and if it is contagious or not.

Please purr and pray for Angus' foster siblings.
We are afraid for them too if this is contagious.
So far they seem fine though.

Angus was a bright star of a kitten. Little
guy that he was, he was the first to the food
bowl. He let us know with his sweet (and loud)
meow when he wanted to be cuddled or played with.
He and his foster siblings were rescued at a very
young age and were bottle fed for several weeks.
They all had a difficult start, but with love
and care they became beautiful and loving
young cats. Angus' life was too short, but he
was well loved and will be remembered and missed
by me (his previous foster mom) and his current
foster mom.

Debbie Berry

Old September 30th 03, 09:41 PM
Victor M. Martinez

Purrs for little Angus for a safe passage to the RB, and soothing purrs to
the hoomins and siblings he left behind.

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Old September 30th 03, 10:28 PM
MaryL

"Debra Berry" wrote in message

Thank you everyone for you purrs and prayers
for Angus. He passed away in his sleep last
night while still at the emergency vet. They
haven't been able to determine exactly what
he had, but suspect a neurological problem or virus.

Debbie Berry

I'm so sorry to hear this. The story is so sad it almost makes me cry. The
good part is that Angus had the best possible care and lots of love during
his short life. Please keep us updated. I'm glad you are having an autopsy
and hope it was nothing communicable.

MaryL
(take out the litter to reply)