Joyeux Quatorze Juillet !

Old July 17th 09, 09:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Zee Fuds Eez Reddy!!!

Peaz paws da wed snappr wib eggztra saws. Fangyu. MeOwy

On Jul 17, 9:23*am, Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau
wrote:
On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 06:02:51 -0500, Stormmee's
little, agile paws typed:

mine apetite iz readi ta see whut your buffett tablez hasta offer, mine
furnd purleze dizkribe diz fudz, aza dizkriptshun anna pursintatshun iza
purt of da imjoymint...

Lookz atta bootifuli purrpared fudz, spotz da lobzterz anna setlez in to
heard dizkripshinz knowin dat lobzter iz hiz fafurite alreadi..

Tiger. howldin a huge platter to fill anna share wifa wife kittee

* * * * Ahhh, mine friend, yoo must haff missed zees
earlier in zee thread:

* * * * * * * * {"Ummmm,I finks zee langostinos een a Provençal
style wif garlic ans zee tomatoes; Oysterz een zee
shell wif bechamel and zee spinach; liddle tender
mowsies wif tomatoes, garlik and zee rosemary.
Ummm, duckybird à la orange; tournedos ob veal;
zeese red snapperz wif sauce Muniere.; perhaps zee
lopsterz just plain wif zee nip-butter..... Hmmm,
mon ami, anyfing else? [Both cats begin cooking up
a storm]

* * * * And ob cawze we haff zee pastriez for dessert."}

* * * * Zo den, how duz zeese fuds sownd to yourself?

--
à bientôt,

* * * * Jacques

Old July 17th 09, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Tiger, diz iz O T anna you needz ta go on dat googlez fingie. We finded a
bigbig platter dat iz on wheelz. U needz one of deze, den u kan load
itselfz anna push it to wherez u wanna eatz. Dat way u don haff to make
manie tripz.

Old July 17th 09, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Good fott, er tawt, OT. Heer is mine own stwowwer, peez putt a widdl,
or a wot, ob effuryfing in it. Fangyu. Dere iss a baksett unnerneef
yoo can fillup awso.
Wook at dat! Naow mine mouf is waddring.
MeOwy

"Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau" wrote in messagenews:xcybva4mej7$.15g3k07di1aou.dlg@40tude. net...

[...]

Jacques- Hide quoted text -

Old July 17th 09, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 11:56:56 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

dat all sowndz wunnerful i willz haf sum of dat lobzter anna mowseyz, anna
tazte of efurithin elze... deareszt wife kittee duz you hafa purfurinze...
Tiger... shakez paw of hiz furndz anna startz fillin da platter up high wif
wunner ful fudz. Tiger

Ize'll haff a liddle taste ob da seefuds to
start. And a glaas ob dat nipSancerre sowns
refreshink!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/17/2009 6:39:40 PM
Old July 17th 09, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

ok den you getsa drinkz anna i will finish up da fillin ofda plattr anna we
kan eat diz here gud fudz... lookit, meowi haza gud idermint wif dat
stroller thingy, Tiger
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 11:56:56 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

dat all sowndz wunnerful i willz haf sum of dat lobzter anna mowseyz,
anna
tazte of efurithin elze... deareszt wife kittee duz you hafa
purfurinze...
Tiger... shakez paw of hiz furndz anna startz fillin da platter up high
wif
wunner ful fudz. Tiger

Ize'll haff a liddle taste ob da seefuds to
start. And a glaas ob dat nipSancerre sowns
refreshink!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/17/2009 6:39:40 PM

Old July 19th 09, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Tiger, wil yoo pleez keep an ey onda stwowwer fur me? Fangyu. I hass
to go fine da Inspekatator.

iNTerspektur Jacqkue Chat! Da imbestigashun needz tew be condukdid
onna da hypitmotizing ob Patoonya! kawzing hurseflg to eet
watattatoowee! wifOUT enny wisskurs eben uffa wat! inid it.

An gnaow hurseff pwanz to twy tsikkin chopt wifoutz sooey! buttid iff
enny sooey cud be init, hursewf wil FROW UP!

Iam finkin da hiphopnatizt mite be PeeAire, hoo wass a skowndwul bee4.

An an he hurttid mine feeweengs awso. Gnot dat I kare.

Ennyhaow, hee speekz fwensch, so is pwabablee in yoor joorasdikshun.

MeOwy, worn out frum riteeng so menny bigbig wurdz.

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in messagenews:ddhns0mc930$..zncb9s3yom8x.dlg@40tude. net...

On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 11:56:56 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

dat all sowndz wunnerful i willz haf sum of dat lobzter anna mowseyz,
anna
tazte of efurithin elze... deareszt wife kittee duz you hafa
purfurinze...
Tiger... shakez paw of hiz furndz anna startz fillin da platter up high
wif
wunner ful fudz. Tiger

Ize'll haff a liddle taste ob da seefuds to
start. And a glaas ob dat nipSancerre sowns
refreshink!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/17/2009 6:39:40 PM- Hide quoted text -

Old July 19th 09, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau[_3_]

On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 13:13:42 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
little, agile paws typed:

iNTerspektur Jacqkue Chat! Da imbestigashun needz tew be condukdid
onna da hypitmotizing ob Patoonya! kawzing hurseflg to eet
watattatoowee! wifOUT enny wisskurs eben uffa wat! inid it.

An gnaow hurseff pwanz to twy tsikkin chopt wifoutz sooey! buttid iff
enny sooey cud be init, hursewf wil FROW UP!

Iam finkin da hiphopnatizt mite be PeeAire, hoo wass a skowndwul bee4.

An an he hurttid mine feeweengs awso. Gnot dat I kare.

Ennyhaow, hee speekz fwensch, so is pwabablee in yoor joorasdikshun.

MeOwy, worn out frum riteeng so menny bigbig wurdz.

Ahhh, Bonjour MeOwy!

How eez yourself today?

Ummmm, I haff spoken wif Pitoonya, and she eez
fine now zat you haff unhipnotized herself.

Zee wratatatooi duz not aktually haff any ratz in
eet, but eet eez hokay fur kitties to eet many
hooman fuds, efen chop sooey (ugh) or spam (ugh,
ugh).

So zen haff a glass ob dis nip-Sancerre [paws
over a glass of wine], and a few ob zese oysterz.
Az fur Pierre zee cat, well, what can I say,
boycatz weel be boycatz, you kno!

Alors, eet eez time to eet!!

--
à bientôt,

Jacques
Old July 19th 09, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Ware iss Tiger? An awlso mine stwowwer?

MeOwy, snffing da air fur sinez ob fudz-layden pet stwollur.