Joyeux Quatorze Juillet !

Old July 20th 09, 04:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Zee Fuds Eez Reddy!!!

On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 14:38:42 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Ware iss Tiger? An awlso mine stwowwer?

MeOwy, snffing da air fur sinez ob fudz-layden pet stwollur.

Meow MeOwy,

We iz rite ober heer, an mine Tiger iz guardink
yur stwoller and da fudz!

Come on ober an sit wif us - dat nip-Sancerre iz
reely kwite gud!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/19/2009 10:59:53 PM
Old July 20th 09, 04:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Hi gize... I'wyl djoyne yuz ...at leezt tyll mine Sunnydance arriffz.
Heez sutcha gudgud kayer-taykur, yu kno.

DumMeowmee put "Sancerre" intu Woid an gottid it tranzlayted fur me.
it meenz "Sancerre"
Den Pawpaw luukt it up in da liddul, an den da bigbig Furrentsh/Inglysh
dikshunnary, in da Furrentsh part, an it sed it ment Sancerre in
Inglysh. Duh. So Meowmee luukt it op in da Inglysh olny liddul
dikshunary an kudint fynd it attawl! Fynullee Wikkipedia sed: Sancerre
is a medieval hilltop town (ville), commune and canton in the Cher
department of central France overlooking the Loire River. It is noted
for its wine. awlzo ...Sancerre is an Appellation d'origine contrôlée
(AOC) for wine produced in the environs of Sancerre in the eastern part
of the Loire valley, southeast of Orléans.

By neow I got bery toiztee, so purrlweeez purr me uh glazz!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old July 20th 09, 05:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

sure willa watchit fur yoursef. diz duz needa be deeled wif, i meanz i eatsa
vegetablez butted din i allatime haz, Tiger
"MeOwy" wrote in message
Tiger, wil yoo pleez keep an ey onda stwowwer fur me? Fangyu. I hass
to go fine da Inspekatator.

iNTerspektur Jacqkue Chat! Da imbestigashun needz tew be condukdid
onna da hypitmotizing ob Patoonya! kawzing hurseflg to eet
watattatoowee! wifOUT enny wisskurs eben uffa wat! inid it.

An gnaow hurseff pwanz to twy tsikkin chopt wifoutz sooey! buttid iff
enny sooey cud be init, hursewf wil FROW UP!

Iam finkin da hiphopnatizt mite be PeeAire, hoo wass a skowndwul bee4.

An an he hurttid mine feeweengs awso. Gnot dat I kare.

Ennyhaow, hee speekz fwensch, so is pwabablee in yoor joorasdikshun.

MeOwy, worn out frum riteeng so menny bigbig wurdz.

On Jul 17, 4:46 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
ok den you getsa drinkz anna i will finish up da fillin ofda plattr anna
we
kan eat diz here gud fudz... lookit, meowi haza gud idermint wif dat
stroller thingy, Tiger
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in
et...

On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 11:56:56 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

dat all sowndz wunnerful i willz haf sum of dat lobzter anna mowseyz,
anna
tazte of efurithin elze... deareszt wife kittee duz you hafa
purfurinze...
Tiger... shakez paw of hiz furndz anna startz fillin da platter up high
wif
wunner ful fudz. Tiger

Ize'll haff a liddle taste ob da seefuds to
start. And a glaas ob dat nipSancerre sowns
refreshink!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/17/2009 6:39:40 PM- Hide quoted text -

Old July 20th 09, 05:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

her it iz, I juzt mofed it into a more sekure area,... I hadda get minsef
sum fudz beclawz gardin it made minsef hungri, Tiger
"MeOwy" wrote in message
Ware iss Tiger? An awlso mine stwowwer?

MeOwy, snffing da air fur sinez ob fudz-layden pet stwollur.

On Jul 19, 1:57 pm, Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau
wrote:
On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 13:13:42 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
little, agile paws typed:

iNTerspektur Jacqkue Chat! Da imbestigashun needz tew be condukdid
onna da hypitmotizing ob Patoonya! kawzing hurseflg to eet
watattatoowee! wifOUT enny wisskurs eben uffa wat! inid it.

An gnaow hurseff pwanz to twy tsikkin chopt wifoutz sooey! buttid iff
enny sooey cud be init, hursewf wil FROW UP!

Iam finkin da hiphopnatizt mite be PeeAire, hoo wass a skowndwul bee4.

An an he hurttid mine feeweengs awso. Gnot dat I kare.

Ennyhaow, hee speekz fwensch, so is pwabablee in yoor joorasdikshun.

MeOwy, worn out frum riteeng so menny bigbig wurdz.

Ahhh, Bonjour MeOwy!

How eez yourself today?

Ummmm, I haff spoken wif Pitoonya, and she eez
fine now zat you haff unhipnotized herself.

Zee wratatatooi duz not aktually haff any ratz in
eet, but eet eez hokay fur kitties to eet many
hooman fuds, efen chop sooey (ugh) or spam (ugh,
ugh).

So zen haff a glass ob dis nip-Sancerre [paws
over a glass of wine], and a few ob zese oysterz.
Az fur Pierre zee cat, well, what can I say,
boycatz weel be boycatz, you kno!

Alors, eet eez time to eet!!

--
à bientôt,

Jacques

Old July 20th 09, 05:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dat iz veri innerestin, you needsa make your hoominz luk inna bukz less anna
feed you more, Tiger, tipping a glass

Old July 20th 09, 01:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Beauty iz a da sekretarie of fudz, maybee her shud vestigate diz alzo.
Willow just wondering.

Old July 20th 09, 01:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T smiles and behind his paw says to Piglet. I betz him had ta replaze da
fudz him snaked on. Dat cat surz likez himz fudz.

Old July 20th 09, 04:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau[_3_]

On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 20:33:25 -0700, Pi2nya AKA
Sweetee's little, agile paws typed:

By neow I got bery toiztee, so purrlweeez purr me uh glazz!

Mais oui, Pi2nya!

[paws over a glass] Eet eez a wunnerful wine az
eez awl of zee wines ob de Loire! And eet goes
eksepshunally well wif seefuds!

Yur humanz eez sertainly resourceful!

--
à bientôt,

Jacques

Old July 20th 09, 05:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i hadda getsa snak anna drink furmda tablez beclawz smellin da fudz init
made minsef drool justa little... Tiger tippin da sekund glazz