Pirate Cat Voyage Update #6

Old November 11th 03, 09:38 PM
Tanada

Adam wrote:

Fangu furry much! I think Louise would like a Tasmanian tiger very much.
How long do we stay in southern Australia and where do we go next?

Allegra, Chief Ballast

Allegra, you better get on board right now. We leave tomorrow for
Melborn. We gotta rescue Chloe from the Statue cats and the evil
Tiffany. Now there's some no account stray named Jetson who's moved in
with them, and while he's concentrating on Tiffany right now, he may set
his sights on Chloe again.

Not only that, but we need to go to Dave G.'s house and sing to his wink
wink Dot, and their d*gs. I figure that it will be a grand singing.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.
Old November 12th 03, 07:13 PM
Adam

Allegra, you better get on board right now. We leave tomorrow for
Melborn. We gotta rescue Chloe from the Statue cats and the evil
Tiffany. Now there's some no account stray named Jetson who's moved in
with them, and while he's concentrating on Tiffany right now, he may set
his sights on Chloe again.

Not only that, but we need to go to Dave G.'s house and sing to his wink
wink Dot, and their d*gs. I figure that it will be a grand singing.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

Will we visit Flippy? Or is Flippy already on board?

Allegra, Chief Ballast and cellist
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Old November 12th 03, 07:51 PM
Tanada

Adam wrote:

Will we visit Flippy? Or is Flippy already on board?

Allegra, Chief Ballast and cellist

I hope we don't visit Flippy, as much as I'd like to meet her. She's
Chloe's hoomin and would protest us taking Chloe away. I'm hoping that
the Beautacious Chloe has arranged her double and is ready to join us at
sea.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

Old November 25th 03, 05:42 AM
Adam

Will we visit Flippy? Or is Flippy already on board?

Allegra, Chief Ballast and cellist

I hope we don't visit Flippy, as much as I'd like to meet her. She's
Chloe's hoomin and would protest us taking Chloe away. I'm hoping that
the Beautacious Chloe has arranged her double and is ready to join us at
sea.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

When and where do we land next? Can the cats from the USA appropriate a
turkey for Thanksgiving?

Old November 25th 03, 05:58 AM
Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten

When and where do we land next? Can the cats from the USA appropriate a
turkey for Thanksgiving?

Allegra, Chief Ballast and cellist

Ooh, ooh, ooh - my paw's brofur raises turkeys! Fluffybutt and I could
prolly get a great big wild turkey!

Sammy Kitten

Old November 25th 03, 05:43 PM
Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten

When and where do we land next? Can the cats from the USA appropriate a
turkey for Thanksgiving?

Allegra, Chief Ballast and cellist

Fangsgiving? What's dat? I knows about turkey - dat's dat yummy kind of
meat that Meowmie and Paw feed us sometimes - but I doesn't know what
Fangsgibing is.

Sammy Kitten