Advize frum gurlcatz...gize tuu, I gezz

Old August 29th 04, 06:58 PM
Sylvia M.

Default Advize frum gurlcatz...gize tuu, I gezz

(Purrleeze reed thru tu da end, ho-kay?)
Kawlink awl gurlee kittiez...I need yur advize reeeleee baddlee!!!.

Ya awl know dat Mouse cat sed:

Ummm, miz Dynamo Kitty, I need to ask you something...
"While your humans are away, I'd like for you to be thinking about
something. I have never known another kitty that I felt as comfortable
with, or who makes me feel as warm and complete as you do. Do you think
you might possibly maybe be interested in wearing a winkwink collar?
Please think about it and let me know when your humans come back.
MCat"

So I sez:
"Oh, wow, Meowzee Catte..um...fangyu furr giffing
Me da hedz-up, an da spayze to tink 'bowt it.
Datz berrrrry konsidurit ov yu. I yam lernink moor bowt yu
awla da tyme, like effin on diz liddul syde trip, an I du lyke
wat I kno bowt yu. Yu zertainly seem tu be kind, an konzidurite,
an thotful, an karink, an unnerstandink an advenshurize,
an doze shur ar gudgud kwalieeez...
Soo, I wyll be tinkin bowt yu, an yur purrrpozzull wile mine
hoominz ar gon, an fangu furr azkin.
Dyna comes closer and rubs cheeks with Mouse Cat"

An den he goez:
"Ok, that's all I can ask. I sure don't want to pressure you or rush you.
If you would be more comfortable doing a less formal "see-how-it-works"
arrangement, we can do that too. As long as I get to spend time with my
favorite girlcat of all time, and spend time trying to make her happy!
MCat"

So I anzerz:
"Hmmm....
Lyke "goin steddy" and "egzkluziff" ....
MCat, datz uh dizkint purrsabillytee!
Dyna, old fashunt kittty, in sum wayz"

So mine kweshun iz...witch way shud I go??
Wat shud I anzer????
I tink I yam at leezt 'in lyke' wiff him....

Gimmee yuur egzperienze an abvice, purrleeeze, gurlz,
an I gezz gize tuu iffin day wantz.

Dyna, inna kwandry
Paw esS...I wyll look furrwurd u reedink yur replyz wen
meowmee getz bak. paw duzent du e-mayle ur ngz

Old August 29th 04, 08:29 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Gimmee yuur egzperienze an abvice, purrleeeze, gurlz,
an I gezz gize tuu iffin day wantz.

Dyna, inna kwandry
Paw esS...I wyll look furrwurd u reedink yur replyz wen
meowmee getz bak. paw duzent du e-mayle ur ngz

Well, that's an area that's hard to advise about. For some kitties,
getting winked can be an impulsive but very right thing to do. Other
times a long engagement is the best thing. If you aren't sure, then I
would suggest a prolonged period of exclusivity, whatever you choose to
call it (like humans and their ritual of "going steady").

It depends mostly on how you feel about the boycat, and a little on how
you think you might feel after some more time with him. It's ok if you
aren't immediately sure that he's "the one". A trial period is an ok
thing. Of course, if you're sure he's "the one", then jumping right
into winkwinking can also be correct!

Sorry I can't offer more conclusive advice.

Cleopatra
Old August 29th 04, 10:59 PM
ChildFree23

Dyna, inna kwandry
Paw esS...I wyll look furrwurd u reedink yur replyz wen
meowmee getz bak. paw duzent du e-mayle ur ngz

Well, that's an area that's hard to advise about. For some

kitties,
getting winked can be an impulsive but very right thing to

do. Other
times a long engagement is the best thing. If you aren't

sure, then I
would suggest a prolonged period of exclusivity, whatever

you choose to
call it (like humans and their ritual of "going steady").

That's what Hobbes and I did back on rpc, we became Very
Special Friends before getting winkwinked.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department

Old August 29th 04, 11:56 PM
Miss Violette

going steady is definitely if you are only in like with him, if you feel
more but are cautious then accept his purrpozal and make the ceremony for a
year from now with an escape clawz for either of you, Miss Violette, wise
widowkitty

Old August 30th 04, 02:26 AM
Carol

It's me, Snickers, an I loves to give advice on
"affaires de la coure" so hear goes, an dis is furry romantic.

yoo say yoo are at least in like wif Mouse,but:
wood yoo be willing to share yoor mauled prey wif him? put dead bugs
on his pillow?

when he's hurkin a hairball, wood yoo stand by him?

well, now dat da romantic part is over,

would yoo share yoor warm spot wif him on cold winter nights?
wood yoo teleport miles just to smurgle wif him an have yer sekretary
type goofy love notes while she looks at yoo funny???

only yoo know if yoo can answer deze... i gotta go back too lurker
status, but i'll be purrin and keepin my eyse open...

one last thing

if yoo wanna know if he loves you so it's in his lick.

Old August 30th 04, 04:50 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

Sylvia M. wrote:
(Purrleeze reed thru tu da end, ho-kay?)
Kawlink awl gurlee kittiez...I need yur advize reeeleee baddlee!!!.

Hihi Dyna deerie,

I'ze tink dat you'ze gotta follow yur heart, anna if'n yoo feelz dat yoo
shud take it slow, den take it slo. (Persionally, I tink he'z a gud catch
fur yourownself)
--

Purrs,
Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old September 1st 04, 05:41 PM
Adam

So mine kweshun iz...witch way shud I go??
Wat shud I anzer????
I tink I yam at leezt 'in lyke' wiff him....

Gimmee yuur egzperienze an abvice, purrleeeze, gurlz,
an I gezz gize tuu iffin day wantz.

Dyna, inna kwandry

Both winkwinks 'bandon me!

Louise (cat of few words)
Old September 2nd 04, 12:46 AM
Tabitha Kitten

Both winkwinks 'bandon me!

Louise (cat of few words)

Louise, dat'z awful! How did dat happen? I'z so sorry to hear dat...

Tabitha
Old September 2nd 04, 03:19 AM
Tabitha Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:
My mom cat, Miss Violette, has had tough luck with her winks, her first
winkwink, gived uses to hersef, and her two winks onna communiti wented to
da brige... Her isa willin ta haf anofur one do, OEJ, fur miss Violette

Oh dear, datz so sad! I had no idearment...

Tabitha