Dis is jus wrong

Old August 29th 04, 10:59 PM
ChildFree23

That would be wunnerful! Let's go!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Adjusting Her Goggles

Sammy and Lilith follow the other motorcycles, leaping

gracefully over
the moguls and slowing carefully for the sharp turns. Sammy

drives
especially carefully on the steep downhill section, wanting

to keep his
precious winkwink safe. They arrive safely at the bottom,

join MouseCat
and the others looking at the petroglyphs, then return to

the riverbank
and a patch of nice, clean, warm sand.

Sammy lies down, rolls over on his back, does

upside-downy-head, and
purrs to Lilith...

Ah, dis feels nice! Care to join me, mine luff?

Sammy

[sniffsniffsnifftheair] [Fluffy torbie-and-white striped
girlkitty jumps out of the side car and removes her goggles.
She sits down on the ground to wash her face, and then goes
over to the sand to join her winkwink. She rolls, exposing
her spotted bellyfurs, and snuggles in with her winkwink for a
nap in the sunlight.]

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old August 29th 04, 10:59 PM
Miss Violette

we isnotted xatly sure butted herown name isa betty anna her last name isa
grass, OEJ
Sylvia M. wrote in message
Reeeleee?
(.Olny bother anzerink if tuday, an if itz da sayme trip)
Meowmee iz goin on Holland America, Cruze toor #14.
Starts in Fairbanks on Aug. 31.
She bordz da Statendam on Sept 5th.

Kood it bee?? Wat fun if it wuz!

Dyna, egzited furr furry's stepmom an Anti Sylvia

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Hey furry's stepmom isa doin a trip like dat, Trudi
Sylvia M. wrote in message

"MouseCat" wrote in message
Wheee iz rite!!!
Dyna holdz on tite.
Yu iz uh gudgud ryder, Mouse /Cat!!!

Dyna, wind in hur hayer

Thank you! I have had some practice, I guess.

When we cross the Colorado River in a little bit, would you care for

brief off-road adventure? I know a cool place I could show you.

MCat

I wud luff tu, an I see dat menny ov owr frendz wud tuu!

But Be-4 we roll'em, tho, I hab tu warn y'all, dat mine sekkerterry

wyll
be
uhway to I'ylAska startin Munday effnink furr tuu hole weekz, an maybe

uh
kuppel daze moor. So Meowze Kat, ya gotta kno dat affurr diz liddle

syde
trip,
I wyll be incatmeuwtacato furr uh long wyle,...I thot I'yd give yu uh
hedz-up on diz.
Ho Kay, Sweedy???

Dyna, holdin on tightlee

(Hoomin note: True, I'll be taking a land tour to Fairbanks and

Denali,
then
cruise for 7 days, 13 in all. I'll probly say "Fangu" a few times,

and
maybe let
some cat-type-hoomons know about Dyna's adventures)

Old August 29th 04, 11:02 PM
Miss Violette

her is a small woman who likez tennis anna isa retired kindergarden teacher,
Tiger, hopin itsa da same one

Old August 29th 04, 11:51 PM
Miss Violette

I think it is proof we are supurrir, Tiger
MouseCat wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:

Dis is impurrsefive

Isn't it? The gorge itself is impressie, being carved by the river and
all, but the ancient rock- and cave-painting is even more so. To think
that humans lived here so many thousands of years ago... and that
felines ruled them even then!

MCat

Old August 31st 04, 12:37 AM
MouseCat

Miss Violette wrote:
*tiger grabs the wine and a fluffy pillow* Letz go ofur der anna we kan see
the pikture anna sunbath, Tiger settling down opening wine and enjoying the
day

Mouse Cat, already missing Dyna, looks at the other kitties over by the
beach and smiles. He thinks to himself "I'm *so* glad I brought the
other kitties here to enjoy this place with me."

He watches STTom and OEJ hunting bugs in the shade of a big boulder,
Sammy and Lilith relaxing in the sun, and Tiger and Mlle. Anais enjoying
their picnic and thinks again of Dyna.
Old August 31st 04, 12:40 AM
ShortTail Tom

Miss Violette wrote:
*tiger grabs the wine and a fluffy pillow* Letz go ofur der anna we kan see
the pikture anna sunbath, Tiger settling down opening wine and enjoying the
day

ShortTail Tom and OEJ follow along with the other kitties, get a look
at the petroglyph that MouseCat pointed out, and spot several others on
the cliff walls above them. They back down off the rocks and wander over
towards the river edge, where a few trees offer shade.

Hay, lufferly OEJ, look over dere - by dat boulder. I tink I saw some
bugs moving, and even a couple of lizards! Wud you like to help me hunt
dem? I'll bet I cud scare dem towards you, if you likez to catch lizards.

STTom
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message

Oh, dis iz just luffly, MouseCat! Fangu furry much fur showink it to
ussez!

Tiger, shall we take a liddle sun-baff an sip sum nip-wine?
--

Purrs,
Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

MouseCat wrote:

Ok, kitties, here we are! This is the north end of the Topock Gorge.
This area of big cliffs and caves was cut into the rock over many
thousands of years. A very long time ago a bunch of humans lived here,
and they made cave paintings and rock paintings called petroglyphs.
You can see some of them from here. Take a look up there points up
to the cliffs - see, that patch just below the edge? Then about 20
feet down and 70 feet south - and all over the cliff face. But
there's one special one. Anykitty who feels up to a little climbing,
follow me! Miz D, may I hold your paw?

MCat leads the others to the base of the cliff, where a huge pile of
boulders lies up against the cliff. He starts to climb, occasionally
having to make a jump from rock to rock. Whenever possible, he holkds
tight to Dyna's paw. After a few minutes of climbing, they reach an
area where a piece of the cliff face has flaked off, leaving a
recessed area protected somewhat from the weather and the sun.

Panting Here's my favorite. See, one of the early humans drew a
picture of a human family *including* the family d*gs and the family
kitties! As you can see, the kitties ruled over the dogs (as is only
natural). I don't think any of the humans who study things like this
have ever seen this particular drawing.

What do all of you kitties think? Is this cool, or what?

MouseCat

Old September 1st 04, 05:49 AM
ShortTail Tom

Miss Violette wrote:
I nefur did see a lizzard but Lillith sayed dey isa funfun, I duz katch
mothz do I isa 'xpurrt in huntin dem, OEJ, so glad she hooked up with a like
minded boycat

It getted away purty quick. Darned Lizzard!

Maybe we can ride really fast to da 'lympics, or ride through the
teleporter. I'll bet dere are lotz of good buggies and lizzards at da
bottom of da Gran Canyum. Den we could maybe go hunting dem togeffur?

STTom

Old September 2nd 04, 01:51 AM
Miss Violette

we kan 'prt or ride isa yourown choice. I wuuld likta see ifin der is
bigbig bugz down der, OEJ

Old September 6th 04, 10:36 AM
ShortTail Tom

Miss Violette wrote:

we kan 'prt or ride isa yourown choice. I wuuld likta see ifin der is
bigbig bugz down der, OEJ

Ok, let'z do bof. We can ride da motorcycle fru da teleporter! Let'z
gib it a try...

ShortTail Tom and OEJ hop on the motorcycle, snug down their helmets,
and get comfortable seated. STTom starts up the bike, gooses the
throttle to get a nice roar, then guides the bike towards the
teleporter. They zoom into the door of the 'porter....

and come flashing out the other side, headed straight for the river!
STTom keeps control of the bike and manages to stop in just a couple
feet of water. The bike entering the water kicks up a big bow wave that
soaks STTom but leaves OEJ pretty much untouched.

Sppppppppppppppppp............... Yech!

Iz you ok, bootiful OEJ? STTom turns around frantically to check on his
favorite kitty girl in the whole world. Oh, good, it looks like I waz
da only one to get wadder all over. Here, let me get us out of here...

He slowly and carefully wheels the bike back to shore, then parks it in
a nice, sandy, dry area and helps OEJ climb down off the bike.

Well, now dat we iz here we could go look for some nice big buggies!

STTom