Dis is jus wrong

Old August 27th 04, 08:35 AM
Miss Violette

wif you onna bike, OEJ, never passing up the chance ta hug her bocatfriend
ShortTail Tom wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:

Here I am inna RV we isa back, OEJ looking out the window and wanting to

get
to STT

ShortTail Tom, eargerly awaiting the return of OEJ, is riding his
motorcycle right in front of the RV. As he rides he looks often in his
rear-view mirror to see if he can catch a glimpse of his ladycat friend

Is dat.... I fink it is... I fink I saw OEJ!

he drops back behind the RV, follows MCat's lead and pulls onto the
trailer - quite a feat when the RV and the trailer are rolling! But he
manages it without ramming the back of the RV, sees that the back access
hatch is still open, and dashes through into the RV

OEJ, I'z so glad you'z is back! I missed youz. Would you like to ride
here, or on da motorcycle? I could go either way mineownself.

STTom
ShortTail Tom wrote in message

NOW HEER DIS! NOW HEER DIS! DA CONVOY IS GETTIN UNNERWAY!

ENNEEKITTEE HOO WANTZ TO RIDE IN DA RV NEEDZ TO GET IN RITE AWAY!

Boy, dat PA systim werks reely gud! OK, letz see...

[Rebecca turns the ignition key, and the RV's engine starts smoothly.
She checks the gas gauge -- there's plenty of gas left.]

OK, az soon az da Catillac an da motercicles get going, we'll follow.
---
Rebecca

Miss OEJ, iz you ready? I'z will get da engine warming up...

climbs onto a big harley, gets the engine started

STTom

Old August 27th 04, 08:36 AM
Miss Violette

I isa gladta see yourownsef, TV...Trudi waves at her friend and returns to
the mousey toy and babykitty
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:

The 'porter twinkles and TV and Trudi pop into the car. Man was dis

here
horible, no canned fud fur two whole dayz, I sure isa gladda be back,

TV,
smooches his ladycat and duzn't care who seez

Oh, good, I was hoping you'd port over pretty soon. I was missing my big
strong boycat!

No canned food? Two days? Oh, my!
picks up CB radio microphone
Tabitha, we need a few cans of kitty food here in the Catillac. Could
you push a few through the teleporter?

And welcome back to you too, Trudi. You and Babykitty look nice and
comfy back there. Don't forget, if it gets too warm there's an
air-conditioned lounge where the trunk used to be.

CLeopatra

Old August 27th 04, 06:05 PM
MouseCat

Dyna looks down, then over at M.C., then down and over once more, obviously
seriously considering, "M' brows furrowed...Slowly, she begins to defyne
where she stands

Well, it'z not dat I beegrudje your rezt...It'z jzt dat I felt neglekted, an
ignored.

Yu azkt me if I wuz gonna go tu da "Lympikz, an I sed I wud ryde wiff yu,
den uh relly loong tyme (tu uh kitty, dat iz) goze by, an not uh woid frum
yu.
Neow I kno dat we dunt zaktlee hav enny kinda 'greement, but I thot yu wud
be rownd furr da trip...ya kno...

Enny way, I yam glad dat yu ar heer, so letz get rollin, if datz styll ho
kay wiff
yu, MC

Dyna, seereyowzlee

I do understand, and I have to say that you're completely right. It was
grossly irresponsible of me, and I shan't do it again!

Miss Rebecca, I believe we'll be exiting the RV and returning to the
motorcycle. When you hear me honk the motorcycle's horn would you be so
kind as to slow down just a little bit? Then I can ride off the trailer
safely.

Miss Dyna kitty, would you do me the honor? I believe we can pop out
through the access hatch and get to the motorcycle that way.

MCat leads the way through the access hatch, hops over to the trailer,
and extends a paw to assist Dyna over the gap

Here, let's hop up on the bike... get the engine started... and prepare
to roll. I see you have your helmet on, good, so do I.

Revs engine, gives a toot on the horn. The RV slows a little. MouseCat
balances the motorcycle, puts it in 5th gear with the clutch in, and
allows the motorcycle to roll slowly down the ramp, backwards.

Hold on, pretty kitty! Here we go....

The motorcycle reaches the road with a squeal of rubber. MouseCat guns
the throttle, pops the clutch, and swerves out around the RV, waving at
Rebecca as they pass the driver's window.

Thanks!

Wheee!!! What do you think, Miss D?

MouseCat
Old August 27th 04, 06:15 PM
Tabitha Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:

some of those ears would be nice, and a tuna roll, Miss Violette, glad she
stopped, what is better than good friends and good food

Here you go - a plate full of earz, wif some nip sauce for dipping. And
some toona rolls dat also have shrimpies in dem. How about some
lizardz-on-a-stick too?

Tabitha
Old August 27th 04, 09:57 PM
Sylvia M.

"MouseCat" wrote in message
[...]

Wheee iz rite!!!
Dyna holdz on tite.
Yu iz uh gudgud ryder, Mouse /Cat!!!

Dyna, wind in hur hayer

Old August 28th 04, 01:09 AM
MouseCat

Wheee iz rite!!!
Dyna holdz on tite.
Yu iz uh gudgud ryder, Mouse /Cat!!!

Dyna, wind in hur hayer

Thank you! I have had some practice, I guess.

When we cross the Colorado River in a little bit, would you care for a
brief off-road adventure? I know a cool place I could show you.

MCat
Old August 28th 04, 01:35 AM
MouseCat

When we cross the Colorado River in a little bit, would you care for a
brief off-road adventure? I know a cool place I could show you.

MCat

Same invitation to all the motorcycle kitties. The place I have in mind
is down a narrow trail, way to narrow for the Catillac or the RV. Any of
you kitties up for a short little side trip?

MCat
Old August 28th 04, 01:59 AM
Mouse Cat

Miss Violette wrote:

Bub she wantsa 'greement, you betta get onit afore some ofur boycat stealz
hersef, Tiger to his friend

whispers to his friend
I think you might be right. Hmmm...

MCat
Old August 28th 04, 02:01 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Same invitation to all the motorcycle kitties. The place I have in mind
is down a narrow trail, way to narrow for the Catillac or the RV. Any of
you kitties up for a short little side trip?

MCat

What do you fink, mineown luff? Shall we?

Sammy
Old August 28th 04, 02:02 AM
ShortTail Tom

Same invitation to all the motorcycle kitties. The place I have in mind
is down a narrow trail, way to narrow for the Catillac or the RV. Any of
you kitties up for a short little side trip?

MCat

Dat sounds 'citing and fun! Miz OEJ, iz yourownself game for dat?

STTom