Desperately Seeking Zeniquin

Old September 24th 03, 02:30 AM
MacCandace

http://www.destinationrx.com/petpres...?name=Zeniquin

Thank you. Unfortunately, it says "prescription required." That's where I
have a problem. I can get zeniquin readily with a prescription; I want to
obtain it *without* a prescription.

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

Old September 24th 03, 02:52 PM
Liz

.Remember your bet! I'll expect to see your name in the obituary column
tomorrow. The world for cats will be a better and safer place.

I´m still alive. You have already showed me how much you don´t
understand of the things you read and the things you copy so I won´t
even bother.

Old September 26th 03, 01:22 AM
Phil P.

"Liz" wrote in message
om...
.Remember your bet! I'll expect to see your name in the obituary column
tomorrow. The world for cats will be a better and safer place.

I´m still alive.

Tough break for cats.. Its not too late for you to make tomorrow's column...

You have already showed me how much you don´t
understand of the things you read

You're right! I don't understand your utterly stupid and asinine delusions
that are in direct opposition to mainstream veterinary practice. LOL! I
think you're a nut-case and a clear and present danger to cats. I'd rather
be as "stupid" as I am than as "smart" as you, any day! ROTFL!

so I won´t
even bother.

Great! I didn't want another one of your asinine/convoluted/deluded
explanations, anyway..

Here's a thought: Why don't you enlighten the American College of
Veterinary Internal Medicine and the rest of the veterinary medical
community with your backwoods "brilliance"? I'm sure they'd be honored to
be enlightened by someone of your stature... and I'm also sure they'd be
eternally grateful to you for pointing out all of the errors they were
taught by their professors and ACVIM Diplomates! LOL! Maybe in return for
the laughs they'll send you a few bucks to help you feed your cats!
ROTFLMAO!

I tremble at the thought of how many cats died of acute renal failure
from your asinine delusion, because their owners were waiting for their
cats' calcium oxalate uroliths to dissolve.... Now, you're trying to
minimize
the potential dangers of high-phosphorus intake because the diets you
promote are high in phosphorus. Your agenda is obviously more important to
you than the cats themselves.

Stick to your chemistry set and test tubes... and stay the hell away from
real live cats before your utterly stupid and dangerous advice kills some
cats... if it hasn't already.