What to do with your pet photos

Old June 8th 08, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ted Davis[_2_]

Default What to do with your pet photos

Don't know what to do with all those pet photos? Here's one answer: a
daily photo comic strip: "Crittertude". You may as well start at the
first one: crittertude.com/20080519/ (no www). Click on next until you run
out of nexts, then bookmark the base site - you *will* want to keep up
with this one. There are over 600 comics on my list - when I add this
one, it will be the only photo comic on the list, the only one to get past
my dislike of photo comics (obviously, I like this one).

"Orange Cat: Um... Ferret dude, what on earth do you think you're doing?
Ferret: (Drinking beverage) Yummy! All mine!
Orange Cat: Sigh... no self control. What a total loser!
Orange Cat: (Investigates; Drinking beverage)"

The main characters are "The White Fluffy Dog", "Mady, the Ferret", "The
Demanding Green Cheek Conure", "Black Sneaky Cat", "Tubby Orange Cat", and
"The Finches".

--

T.E.D. ) MST (Missouri University of Science and Technology)
used to be UMR (University of Missouri - Rolla).

Old June 8th 08, 03:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Ted Davis" wrote in message
news
[...]

I LOVE this one!!
http://crittertude.com/20080605/

Theresa, Stinky and Dante

Old June 8th 08, 05:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Ted Davis wrote:
[...]

This is great! Thanks for posting it, Ted!

New Photos Julie and Sam Cat anecdotes 3 October 23rd 07 10:04 PM
5 photos so far (OT) Pat Cat anecdotes 1 October 2nd 06 11:36 AM
Photos Ann Cat anecdotes 4 August 29th 06 02:50 PM
new photos frigamia Cat health & behaviour 2 March 18th 04 10:15 AM
Photos of my Giz Angela Ryan Cat anecdotes 1 August 16th 03 04:19 AM