have a heart trap?

Old May 14th 04, 07:59 AM
Tracy

"muffin" wrote in message news:xFUoc.18175$k24.9881@fed1read01...
im not concerned about the health!
Im concerned it will kill one of our new kittens!!! you DOLT!
Just like it did our last cat........you friggin dweeb
So the most humane thing will be to catch it, take it to the pound, where
they will cut its head off and throw it in the garbage...i hope

Forget about the have-a-heart trap. You've misplaced your heart. I
have a former feral cat and she's the sweetest thing imaginable. Thank
God she didn't run into anyone like you. Did you buy the kittens or
breed them yourself?

Why do I even ask? I know the answer.

I'm rooting for the feral all the way :
Old May 15th 04, 02:05 AM
KittyMom3

Tracy & Sharon, you are both an asset to the rescue community! No comment
about "muffin", except ... what goes around comes around.

---

Old May 15th 04, 02:05 AM
KittyMom3

Old May 15th 04, 07:11 AM
Cat Protector

Muffin. You are disgusting! A feral cat has a right to life. It is hard to
believe you have a cat. It makes me wonder if you are one of those people
who take the kitten back to the shelter when they are grown up because the
novelty wears off. Shame on you!

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

"muffin" wrote in message
yea......I mean GET RID!!!

Trapit..take it to the pound....where they will then cut its head off and
throw it in the garbage where it belongs

Old May 15th 04, 07:13 AM
Cat Protector

Exactly. With every feral cat you re-locate, move or send to a shelter there
is another that will take his or her place. TNR is the best thing you can do
for ferals as well as providing them a feeding/water station.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

"Sharon Talbert" wrote in message
. washington.edu...

Don't buy a trap; keep your cats inside. If you are concerned about the
health of the "feral" cat (which is just as likely an abandoned pet or
even a neglected neighbor's pet), then use the trap to capture it and get
it to a vet for combo test/vaccination/sterilization. (You are not
concerned, I know; just thought I would throw that in.)

Something that just maybe you can relate to...killing one cat will not
"protect" your roving pets. There is always another "feral" cat out
there. And plenty of other dangers to your cats to worry about (cars,
dogs, injury, etc.). Your best protection for your pets is to keep their
vaccinations current, get yearly exams, and keep them inside.

As for the cat you want to kill; make an effort instead to find a rescue
org in your area that will give it some assistance and just maybe a home
that will care for it.

Sharon Talbert
Friends of Campus Cats

On Wed, 12 May 2004, muffin wrote:

we have a feral cat who comes around often.
We just got 2 kittens and while we dont let them out, just in case they

get
out by accident sometime we want to rid the feral cat.
Where is best place to buy a trap online, I mean least expensive

thank you

Old May 15th 04, 04:46 PM
spenzdad

yea......I hope they relocate the friggin cat......to a garbage can....in
pieces....preferably beheaded.....along with the other garbage cats at the
pound. Its a killer cat.....if I get a chance I may just step on its head,
and squeeze its brains out with the heal of my shoe and throw it in a ditch
where the coyotes and maggots can make some good use of it.