Iyam smartur nor Uncl Bill

Old December 31st 07, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

Default Iyam smartur nor Uncl Bill

But wut else iss noo.

Hee wuz makin da howlymonster eet da flor anna I wuz stayn outa da
weigh. Hee got diss box dat hee puts stuff in wen hee go way. He call
it a soup-case. He moft it wen hee wuz usin da howlymonster anna
putted it on its side by da dressur.

I know what DAT meen. He waz gonna go sumwer. I wuz noyed. Butted I
spend evury minut wen he wuz awake an inna rum seepin on dat soup-
case. It is furry cumfurtabl butted I wud YOOZHULLY onee rests and
seep on it part uv da time becuz der are furry nic chers and da cuddly-
bed and effun da FLOOR is fluffy an sof. I onee gotted off itt to eet
an drink an do da udder stuff wen hee wass out. I also, ub cours, got
in da cuddly wen he was seepin. Our Meowmie did tell mee to tak car uv
himm, affur all.

Butted I stayed on da soup-case anna I mad sur I wooked reely-reely
KYUTE, so hee woun' wanna disturb mee. I slep wiff my adorable widdle
paw offur mynown nodze, Hee kennot resist dat. Hee spent part of
yesterday away but not a longlong trip like he wud tak wid da soup-
case. I haff wun anna Uncl Bill iss not unhappee bout it. It wuz for
hiss own gud, which iss basically too mak mee happee.

In uver nooze, Uncl Bill anna Bear wuz on der morning walk anna dey
saw a deer-lady com out frum between sum buildings. Sheee wuz
byootiful anna wooked at dem. Den Bear got two sited anna barked ann
da deer-lady ran back too da wudz, wiff her prettee wite tale up.

WooToo

Da deer-lady iss wuvly. Iyhaff seed her frum da windo. Butted shee iss
not ass prettee az mee.

WooToo ISS furry smart.

Sunrise, da PRITTY wun.

--

"Never play cards with a man called Doc. Never eat at a place called
Mom's.
Old January 1st 08, 11:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav

"Will in New Haven" wrote in
message
But wut else iss noo.

Hee wuz makin da howlymonster eet da flor anna I wuz stayn outa
da
weigh. Hee got diss box dat hee puts stuff in wen hee go way.
He call
it a soup-case. He moft it wen hee wuz usin da howlymonster
anna
putted it on its side by da dressur.

I know what DAT meen. He waz gonna go sumwer....

Butted I stayed on da soup-case anna I mad sur I wooked
reely-reely
KYUTE, so hee woun' wanna disturb mee. ... Hee spent part of
yesterday away but not a longlong trip like he wud tak wid da
soup-
case. I haff wun anna Uncl Bill iss not unhappee bout it. It
wuz for
hiss own gud, which iss basically too mak mee happee....

Let's see if I've got this right... Bill was to go on a trip, but
he couldn't - because "the pretty one" was asleep on his
suitcase??? You're a true slave, Bill!

(PS - Happurry New Miaow!)

--
MatSav

Old January 1st 08, 03:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Jan 1, 5:24 am, "MatSav" matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot |
pipex | dot | com wrote:
"Will in New Haven" wrote in

[...]

I wasn't going anywhere but she made darn SURE I wasn't. I don't know
the motivation, actually, but that old "soup-case" was suddenly her
favorite resting place. She must not be worried anymore as she is now
asleep on the bed, with her paw over her nose.

And happy niew meaow to you too.

By the way, I posted that here by mistake. It was supposed
to .community and not .anecdotes.

Will in New Haven

--

"one of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that,
lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful termination of

(PS - Happurry New Miaow!)

--
MatSav

Old January 1st 08, 08:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

we saw dat you did this butted, is was kewl anyway andda folkz liked it.
Anna yes, u wuddent go if da catz thru a bigbig fit. Piglet knowing these
things.