da ball skort thread!!!

Old September 25th 11, 01:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default da ball skort thread!!!

well done, trudi!!!
"cshenk" wrote in message
Storrmmee wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

OK ucats, ifin ursef wantsa skort for da ball pozt it here, winkz can
efin be romantical anna azk derown wink, az spekal furndz kan,
romantical iz awayz gud... single catz whut wantsa azk anofur single
cat can do so here anna anzwer kan be here... ifin ursef iza single
cat but duzint know whu to azk... pozt here dat ursef iz single anna
dat ursef iz vailable...

Hi Mancats! Iz a single ladi whoz all into haffing fun. Favorite
hobbies: dressing up pretty, chasing dogs, dancing (especially to the
2foot band Queen!), cooking, eating, and sleeping. Wana purrtner??

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!

Old September 25th 11, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Toonya, as yurown lubbing wink, I wud be onnered to skort yurown wunnerful
self to dis yeer's Jellicle Ball.

Sundance

Old September 25th 11, 05:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

sawry Trudi, ai wuz finking uff Jack ..noe wurries. Mosey

trudi makes all deze notez, den she thinkz,... lookz at herown notez... i
figured harry wuld azk willow to da ball, i think himz wuz her skort lazt

year, trudi
"Mosey =^..^="
Mosey asks his wink MeOwy mai aI hab da onner uff skorting yew Jellical
Ball?
MeOwy happily acceptz
PookyKat asks his win Sqweex mai aI hab da onner uff skorting yew
Jellical Ball?
Sqweex is happee tew goh wiff hym.
Pipps iz hoaping Ranger wyk ask hur
Mimzy asks Harry Gordon iffen he wood gib hur da honor uff being hur Skort
tew da Ball.
BobQat asks Snowflake fur da honor uff skorting her tew da Ball

Trudi makes a note when she hears Lizzie acceptin Booker's inbitashun...

she thinkz, diz iza beree romantikal pwaze to be azked...

1. Lizzie skorted by booker

OK ucats, ifin ursef wantsa skort for da ball pozt it here, winkz can
efin be romantical anna azk derown wink, az spekal furndz kan, romantical
iz awayz gud... single catz whut wantsa azk anofur single cat can do so
here anna anzwer kan be here... ifin ursef iza single cat but duzint know
whu to azk... pozt here dat ursef iz single anna dat ursef iz vailable...

anycat can azk man or ladeecat... anna ifin ursef duzint get azked or
ifin ursef duzint get anzwered, remfur dat we haz qwite a lotsa time to
getsa skorts anna nobodee iz bein mean it maybe dat da hoomin da pooter
or da infurnet iz bungled up...

I willz start diz year to say how itz dun...

Der Jack Gordon, I would be beree thrilled ifin ursef wuld skort mineself
to da ball diz year...

Thank ursef for diz catsideratshun...

Trudis

Old September 25th 11, 05:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

BobQat,

Ize furry furry pleezed to cept yur inbitation.

Snowflake

Dat iz wunnerful, ai am onored tew skort yew tew da Ball.

BobQat

:

Old September 25th 11, 05:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Wy Ovkorze, Darlink. I wud nottid hav it enny udder way.
I wyll be weerink modizt, meutid attyre, az fitz dda okkayshun.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old September 25th 11, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Sammy, we're going to the Jellicle Ball, right?

Lilith

Absolutely!

Sammy
Old September 25th 11, 10:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten Mahoney

Miz Pipps, would yourownself do me da honur on going to da Jellicle Ball
wif me?

Ranger
Old September 25th 11, 11:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Whutever yoo warez will be bootiful, Ize shur. I wud apurrsheayte yurown
abvise on whut I shud ware, too, when yur sekkaterry gitz bak frum herown
unathyrized trip.

Sundance

news

Old September 26th 11, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Miz Pipps, would yourownself do me da honur on going to da Jellicle Ball
wif me?

Ranger

Ai wud luv tew go tew da Jellicle Ball wiff yew Ranger.
Fank yew fur asking meh. ai am sew happee.

ai m going shopping in Paree on a majik carpet dat MeOwy got
fur uh bootiful gown.

ai m ulso at da guestbook table handing out bootiful rainbow
Jellicle Ball 2011 hankies frum a bootiful baskit dat Meowy n ai n Mosey r
mayking..wood yew kare tew join meh thuh guestbook table n help meh hand
owt hankies
n greet da gests?
Piglett n Wascal wyll beh at da gestbuk tabul tew..ai fink hur iz in charge
uf da geztz sining
da guestbook. ai wyl find owt.
Fank yew again fur sking meh. ai m thrilled.

Pipps--blushing

Old September 26th 11, 10:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

mh steps furwurd,...

ine dearest missee, wuld ursef purleze du minsef da greet honor of 'lowin
minsef ta skort ursef to da geil jel err dat ball thingy?

MH nurfuz...

meanwhile chester writes a note to lucy...

mine dearest lucy, I knowz urmom iz buzy but wuld ursef tenda ball wif
minesef,

chester
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
OK ucats, ifin ursef wantsa skort for da ball pozt it here, winkz can efin
be romantical anna azk derown wink, az spekal furndz kan, romantical iz
awayz gud... single catz whut wantsa azk anofur single cat can do so here
anna anzwer kan be here... ifin ursef iza single cat but duzint know whu
to azk... pozt here dat ursef iz single anna dat ursef iz vailable...

anycat can azk man or ladeecat... anna ifin ursef duzint get azked or ifin
ursef duzint get anzwered, remfur dat we haz qwite a lotsa time to getsa
skorts anna nobodee iz bein mean it maybe dat da hoomin da pooter or da
infurnet iz bungled up...

I willz start diz year to say how itz dun...

Der Jack Gordon, I would be beree thrilled ifin ursef wuld skort mineself
to da ball diz year...

Thank ursef for diz catsideratshun...

Trudis

Trudi cleans the majik bak pak, purt #3/the skort buk Storrmmee Cat community 10 October 21st 10 05:44 AM
skort thread Storrmmee Cat community 35 October 20th 10 11:39 PM
skort thread Stormmmee Cat community 81 October 5th 09 04:58 AM
skort buk fur da ball Stormmee Cat community 4 September 10th 09 12:40 PM
Trudi da Skort maker Granby Cat community 3 January 15th 08 11:36 AM