Possibility of good newz!

Old November 9th 04, 05:03 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Tabitha Kitten had some very interesting things
to say about Possibility of good newz!:

Dis iz furry, furry gud noos! I'ze happy fur bof Harri an Unka Dan!

Well, da load to the midwest DID happen! Paw is at dis minute sittin in
a place called Peculiar in Mizfurry. Kind of a peculiar name, huh? He'z
figgerin out wif his dispatcher just how close he can get, and whould be
able to meet wif Harri and his hoomins some time Tuesday or Wednesday.
Mine new sisfur will be comin home to us soon!

Better you than me, dealing with a new kitten in the house.

Felix, a determined only cat

Old November 9th 04, 05:26 AM
Arlene Knop

I didn't know yew still had to get to Harri. Ize crossing all my toez.

Gretchen Marie

Tabitha Kitten wrote:

Let'z keep our paws crossed! Mine Paw just got a preplan on a trip
furrum Dallas to Kansas City. If hez can get to Kansas City, he ought to
be able to get close to where Harri cat is.

He still hazn't got da dispatch yet, so it'z not a sure fing. But dere
is at least hope! If it comes fru, he will be in Kansas City sometime
this evening.

Tabitha

Old November 9th 04, 05:29 AM
Arlene Knop

That iz furry good nooz. I hope Harri likes riding in thuh truk. Let
us know if yew are having a welkuming partee.

Gretchen Marie, finding this a fassinating transfur of kittees akross
thuh vast praireeland

Old November 9th 04, 05:43 AM
Sundance

Oh, Harri, dis iz wunnerful! Yool meet yur new Paw soon, an hab a venchur
ridin in da big truck, den git to yur onetroohome... Itz eggcitin! Whut do
yoo hav to pak? If itz a lot, maybe we kan bring yoo a teleporter and yoo
kan juss send it to yur noo home.
--
Sundance

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
I willz start mines pakin, Harri, makin her list ta pak

Old November 9th 04, 01:09 PM
Tabitha Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:

I willz start mines pakin, Harri, makin her list ta pak

Oh, I'z so 'cited! Dis means dat we will get to meet in furson in da
real world in a week or two! Dat's so cool! And startin today you'z will
get to ride in Paw's metalmonster and sleep on dat perfect kitty-sized
bed wif the fleece blankie.

Paw stopped at da store yesfurday and buyed some extra kitten food, and
some cans of da soft fuds dat we like (jus in case you decide dat you
like it too), an a kitty carrier, and more lidder, and a bunch of toys.
Da only fing he didn't get was a kitten-sized harness and leash, and he
finks he can find some place to get doze later today.

Oh, dis is so totally cool!

Tabitha

Old November 9th 04, 01:16 PM
Tabitha Kitten

Better you than me, dealing with a new kitten in the house.

Felix, a determined only cat

Well, I figger dat if I could get used to Sammy, I can get used to
anycat. No offense, Sammy, but you waz quite a handful when you was just
liddle.

Tabitha
a whole month older than Sammy